BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Oxford Utd at home

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

The youth of today. Self absorbed and social media obsessed 

This sort of behaviour ir pre-arranged using social media. I saw such posts earlier on Fbook saying they were going on whatever the result.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

The stewarding was crap, one tosser sauntered across winding folk up and got a few punches for his troubles and they still did nothing and let him back in the stand 

In a way, I don’t blame a few for doing it but at the same time it felt brilliant singing “where were you when we were shit!”..

All in all, I can’t criticise this feeling though, thank god we are back up a level! Beer o Clock

Karl Robinson grabbed one them round the throat, but was then pulled away by stewards and police. The 'fan' fully deserved it and had they been taken off the pitch sooner, it wouldn't have happened.

Just home, and what an anticlimax, waiting for the lap of honour, and what can only be described as Neanderthals spoil it for the  vast majority. There were mums with their daughters taking selfies FFS! That scroat that ran the full length of the pitch from DE to BE should be banned for life. The game was good at times, but we went to sleep in parts second half.

Great atmosphere, and for the most part, great fans.

Well done Rovers, the players (and TM) have got us there.

52 minutes ago, Tom said:

Absolute scum bags

my 6 year old is in floods of tears the best game he’s ever been to has been ruined and he doesn’t want to come back 

Furious 

???

28 minutes ago, Biz said:

In a way, I don’t blame a few for doing it but at the same time it felt brilliant singing “where were you when we were shit!”..

All in all, I can’t criticise this feeling though, thank god we are back up a level! Beer o Clock

Nothing about that episode felt brilliant.

• Backroom

Controversial game opinion - Samuel did well and shows he has something to offer; a frustrating player but causes problems 

Just now, Tom said:

Controversial game opinion - Samuel did well and shows he has something to offer; a frustrating player but causes problems 

Really? What did he do against a low to mid table League one team.

A decent game played in a fantastic atmosphere pity the Darwen enders ran onto the pitch before the final whistle but never the less a very enjoyable day down Ewood Park. 

It was brilliant support today running close to Tugays final farewell.

21 minutes ago, Gumbi said:

Karl Robinson grabbed one them round the throat, but was then pulled away by stewards and police. The 'fan' fully deserved it and had they been taken off the pitch sooner, it wouldn't have happened.

I saw that particular incident and Robinson only reacted because the shirtless tough guy threatened one of his players. He then goaded the Oxford lad by tapping his chin inviting him to whack him. I sincerely hope this scrote is weeded out and retrospectively punished. Rovers could well be in trouble over this and a potential fine is possible. 

11 minutes ago, only2garners said:

Yes JAL. Both he and Nyambe had good games.

Did anyone have a bad game. All I can say is League one.

Absolutely no end product from either.

Archived