BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Oxford Utd at home

1 hour ago, MCMC1875 said:

Ticket prices are out stripping inflation.

Chaddy and Rev seem happy with that.

I object.

Sales will tell the tale.

I think we’ll see similar to this year. Those people who are just addicted to Rovers and will watch in L1. Let’s see if Championship is enough of a draw for people to pay £349.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Paul Mellelieu said:

An example amongst many as you can see from the footage.  

It's a football match, fans get drunk, they sometimes over step the mark, it's not bloody Polo! 

12 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

There speaks a person who's never had to use a food bank. 

Like I said previously I live within my means and within my sensible financial management plan. I've not going to tell all my bills and outgoings as Tom has said I shouldn't be putting personal info on here. 

3 hours ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

The Darwen End was more like a Bank Holiday beer garden with a football match going on in the background.  Too many extremely drunk, low-level scores, many wth children.  Luckily for the parents social services has been cut back so much, that they've no need to worry.  

Who the feck are you? 

Not true anyway. We were in the Darwen end and largely it was fine. Nobody drunk round us. Most people just enjoying the match as we were. Had a 2 year old with us and everyone was just making a fuss of him. 

Thought all four of Rovers strikers against Oxford had poor games Samuel Graham Armstrong and Antonsson.

Talk of season tickets is premature when you don't know who the club is going to sign this summer. 

Just now, JAL said:

Thought all four of Rovers strikers against Oxford had poor games Samuel Graham Armstrong and Antonsson.

Talk of season tickets is premature when you don't know who the club is going to sign this summer. 

Which is why they dangle early bird deals: “You can wait and see but it’ll cost you”.

4 hours ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

The Darwen End was more like a Bank Holiday beer garden with a football match going on in the background.  Too many extremely drunk, low-level scores, many wth children.  Luckily for the parents social services has been cut back so much, that they've no need to worry.  

What a God awful comment to make.

Just now, JAL said:

We could sign Neymar and Messi and you would be first on here criticizing them

Just now, islander200 said:

We could sign Neymar and Messi and you would be first on here criticizing them

Do you think they played well if so what did they do. Footballing excellence is what im looking for to fill Ewood Park .

Could easily make up an extra £50 if you spent 15 mins a day doing online surveys, etc for a year. I can't imagine after promotion that tickets were ever likely to be reduced, I agree with Chaddy somewhat that flyers are a waste of money though "save the rainforest" isn't really my reasoning. I see so many businesses that could save money without wasted expense. If I was at Ewood each member of staff would be required to keep an inventory and I don't care how rich someone is. 

I didn't see any posters but wasn't looking for them really. It was mentioned via the PA/screen but anyone who wants a season ticket will get one regardless of whether they are handed flyers or not. "Word of mouth" is a form of advertising too and absolutely free.

Just now, JAL said:

Do you think they played well if so what did they do. Footballing excellence is what im looking for to fill Ewood Park .

We would all love football excellence at Ewood park but we don't have owners who will bankroll such signings.So imo our best bet is signing young up and coming players who we can hopefully develop into good players.All you do is criticize ,especially our younger players.You don't go to many games do you? So you wouldn't have seen the improvement in the likes of Nyambe and Lenihan over the last 18 months yet your always on here calling Nyambe out

• Backroom
13 minutes ago, JAL said:

You are lying, blind, mad, or possibly all three.

Just now, Mike E said:

You are lying, blind, mad, or possibly all three.

Near misses count for nothing in football.

Ask yourself the same question let's just be grateful that other players in the team pulled them out of the shit. 

Archived