BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Guardian Article today....

30 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Typical predictable comments section, starts really well with a bit of sense, sympathy even then quickly decends into ill informed bitter pathetic nonsense.

That reminds of somewhere.............in a land not too far away :rover:

4 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

That reminds of somewhere.............in a land not too far away :rover:

Its the tabloid article Blackburn Rovers bingo again in any comments section

Shame what's happened there                  Terrible foreign owners            Now at natural level

Deserve it for treatment of Kean                Great club ruined                     Bought the Prem

Never a big club                                            Another let down by FA            Give them a chance

Nice kit                                                            Not a football town                  No fans

Etc etc

It would be funny if it wasn't 80% bitter dingles clogging up every article response section.

Just now, tomphil said:

Its the tabloid article Blackburn Rovers bingo again in any comments section

Shame what's happened there                  Terrible foreign owners            Now at natural level

Deserve it for treatment of Kean                Great club ruined                     Bought the Prem

Never a big club                                            Another let down by FA            Give them a chance

Nice kit                                                            Not a football town                  No fans

Etc etc

It would be funny if it wasn't 80% bitter dingles clogging up every article response section.

The "they deserve it for the treatment of Kean" one pisses me off the most 

Any other negative ones are down to jealousy from lesser clubs. The one above is due to not understanding on a basic level what happened, so why even bother commenting? 

I'm sorry to say but reading that article brings back bitter memories and resentment...nothing more nothing less.The anger is still simmering under the surface regarding their arrogant mis-management of this club.

I want to enjoy this promotion and have put these Venky Ham Shankers temporarily to the back of my mind.

I wish we could never mention their godforsaken name again in connection to Rovers.<_<

I enjoyed that article. David Conn is one of the best football writers around. He actually deals in facts and investigates things rather than our friend in the gossip columns linking players for transfers every Sunday.

13 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Any other negative ones are down to jealousy from lesser clubs. The one above is due to not understanding on a basic level what happened, so why even bother commenting? 

To be fair that comment was written by Coco's Dog.

Dogs are so loyal, writing in support of an owner who denies his/her existence........and eats dog food himself.

14 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Not a football town. :lol:

Would love to see an example of one then!

That one always makes it in these comments, must be from Rovers own full time obsessed dingle John Claret from that other non footballing town.

15 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

That episode, and the sense of injustice at how it was reported has completely changed how I respond to goings on with fans at other clubs.

As much as everyone's had a go at Newcastle/Villa/Whoever fans in the past, the K**n scenario made me realise that nobody understands what's going on at a club as well as its own supporters. 

14 minutes ago, Admiral Nelsen said:

That episode, and the sense of injustice at how it was reported has completely changed how I respond to goings on with fans at other clubs.

As much as everyone's had a go at Newcastle/Villa/Whoever fans in the past, the K**n scenario made me realise that nobody understands what's going on at a club as well as its own supporters. 

So true.

A good article. Rovers are beholden to Venkys. If Mowbray ca'nt give them a good sell it could be a rough year.

Comments are comments. I did like this one though;

What’s Kean up to these days by the way.

Adolfo Arauz EscoWoah

•  
    Managed in Asia for a season or two but was eventually found out to be a no talent chancer.

•  

Archived