BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Statement From The Owners

3 hours ago, 47er said:

Whaaaaat? Like appointing Coyle? Like selling both our centre-backs days before the season started? Like dozens of other disasters I'm trying to forget?

You can't be serious Rev.

I presume he meant since being relegated to league one 

• Backroom
1 hour ago, islander200 said:

I presume he meant since being relegated to league one 

It is amazing that they've gone a whole year without seriously @#/?ing something up. Well done to them. 

We all know they'vebeen a disaster for the club  but I'm going to put my tin hat on here.

Allegedly , there was shady dealings involving Anderson, Kentaro, SEM etc....ALLEGEDLY ! !

What if Venkys were also badly advised by whoever to get involved. I heard a rumour they thought they were buying a premier league franchise and didn't even know relegation was a possibility. Now they are caught between a rock and a hard place. Not advisable to attend, criticised if they stay away. Lost a lot of money and need to spend a lot,lot more to MAYBE get back to the prem where they might get some money back.

Me, I've no idea , just throwing it out there . Either way, the club and the owners are both in a situation that they don't want to be

Just now, AlanK said:

We all know they'vebeen a disaster for the club  but I'm going to put my tin hat on here.

Allegedly , there was shady dealings involving Anderson, Kentaro, SEM etc....ALLEGEDLY ! !

What if Venkys were also badly advised by whoever to get involved. I heard a rumour they thought they were buying a premier league franchise and didn't even know relegation was a possibility. Now they are caught between a rock and a hard place. Not advisable to attend, criticised if they stay away. Lost a lot of money and need to spend a lot,lot more to MAYBE get back to the prem where they might get some money back.

Me, I've no idea , just throwing it out there . Either way, the club and the owners are both in a situation that they don't want to be

I’m torn between:

“Great Scott! It’s 2012 all over again, Marty.”

and

”If only someone had thought of this sooner!”

Either way is needlessly sarcastic.

We've done this dance on here a hundred times. At then end of the day it happened on their watch and it happened again and again. It looked like your theory was proved right when they brought in Lambert but he didn’t trust them (for some reason) and left.

Then they did Coyle.

There was no going back after that.

Now they need to just stay quiet and keep paying the bills, and in return we will pretend they don’t exist. This has been the way of it for the last 2 or 3 of years of the unspoken truce.

Archived