Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

New Home Kit Poll  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new home kit?

• Yes
    • No
    • Neither Like or Dislike (Neutral)

2 minutes ago, Lancaster Rover said:

I think we could be due a yellow and black away kit, not had one for a few years and if we're going with a retro theme, yellow fits.

Dark yellow with blue trim would be nice. Although i would prefer red and black. Less chance of clashing with one bright, one dark. Blue/white and yellow I would classify as "light" coloured 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel

48 minutes ago, Lancaster Rover said:

I was thinking more along the lines of the 94/95 third kit and the Prince's Trust, we've had a few yellow and royal blue away shirts over the years, the Uhlsport CIS kit, the Spall pinstripe number, even the asics yellow with blue mashed up crests down the side

Remember we had a bright yellow one with roses on the side? I loved that one when I was a young lad 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, rog of the rovers said:

Umbro kit launch watch

Note the cuffs......They are definitely coming

Yes definitely, Huddersfield kit also features the umbro logo cuffs

DfLs6KyXkAYitma.jpg:large

Expecting a similar blue colour for us

Edited by perthblue02

Something along the lines of that 80s yellow shirt in the mould of that Hull home shirt would be very nice. Substitute the amber for pale yellow and the black for pale/sky blue and it would be a winner.

I hated that yellow and black away shirt when Kean was manager but if done properly some of Rovers' best away shirts have been yellow. Red and black stripes/halves is the best but after having that last year it wouldn't make much sense to have the same again this year.

Failing that an orange/grey/silver combination wouldn't be bad.

Just hope it isn't another all red or navy blue generic kit.

Umbro kit watch

Schalke

Cuffs, yes.

The away in pale grey is nice, but would require a 3rd kit should Rovers go down this route (as would clash with teams in white) 

Away and 3rd Schalke kits do look a little plain..... halves, stripes, hoops, different sleeves, anything but plain colour would do for me.

umbro-schalke-18-19-kits-2.jpg

1 hour ago, rog of the rovers said:

Umbro kit watch

Schalke

Cuffs, yes.

The away in pale grey is nice, but would require a 3rd kit should Rovers go down this route (as would clash with teams in white) 

Away and 3rd Schalke kits do look a little plain..... halves, stripes, hoops, different sleeves, anything but plain colour would do for me.

They’ve certainly got some mature players, or is that their veterans side ??

1 hour ago, rog of the rovers said:

Umbro kit watch

Schalke

Cuffs, yes.

wooo.jpg

Just now, rog of the rovers said:

New training kit....

And the colour.... Marine

Looks lovely (IMHO) and most likely rules out that colour for the away kit.

Red or Yellow still the front runners

DfqJOviW0AANHsD.jpg 

'Ceramic' is the description on the website. I think it points towards a yellow away shirt.

Looking at the stuff available there seems to be a slightly bigger selection than previously, but as usual it is extremely expensive for what amounts to a tracksuit with a Rovers badge on. I usually buy a few items but will easily cost £100+ for a jacket, t shirt and jumper.