164 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new home kit?

• Yes
    • No
    • Neither Like or Dislike (Neutral)

3 hours ago, rog of the rovers said:

New training kit....

And the colour.... Marine

Looks lovely (IMHO) and most likely rules out that colour for the away kit.

Red or Yellow still the front runners

DfqJOviW0AANHsD.jpg 

blacked out badge on the away kit maybe?

I wonder what the chances are of 32Red being our new sponsor? So far they have announced sponsorship deals with Derby, Middlesbrough, Villa and Preston for the coming season and if their sponsorship of Leeds is continuing then they will have at least 5 Championship teams under their belt.

On 14/06/2018 at 16:52, windymiller7 said:

"Ceramic?" Who makes these names up?! It's effing turquoise!

21 minutes ago, Herbie6590 said:

Misty Buff...Mint Sunrise...

The correct term for that colour has and always will be “Greenyblue”.

Turquoise? Ceramic?!? Turbo Green!!?! Is someone trying to be funny?? This isn’t the Home Counties you know, what next “sandwiches on the settee”? “Henvelopes”?

It’s yet another massive own goal by the club, hot on the heels of the last one, probably yesterday.

I for one won’t be buying a season ticket until they introduce a northern naming convention for their colours. Don’t get me wrong, I’m no marketing expert but surely “Frigging White” “Dark Bloody Blue” and “Bastard Red” is the way to go if they want to connect with the man in the street and fill the ground?

• Like 6

Just now, Ladyboys of Bank Top said:

I'll be disappointed if we don't get a 'Piss Yellow' away shirt. 

Not keen on Yellow kits, but if we must no weak custard yellow, hoping they stick to red and black or as umbro will call it Strawberry kiss and no money for the leccy meter midnight oasis

• Like 3

I'd like to see a better attempt at the red and black halves away shirt we had in the 2000's.

image.png.a5eeea3bb1bdd2075143d33282ef2ec1.png 

It could have been a really nice looking shirt bar the diamond patterns and the ugly bet 24 logo plastered on the front.

Edited by Clitherover
added photo

2 minutes ago, Clitherover said:

I'd like to see a better attempt at the red and black halves away shirt we had in the 2000's.

It could have been a really nice looking shirt bar the diamond patterns and the ugly bet 24 logo plastered on the front.

Our third kit the season after was the same design but with a slightly more tasteful Crown Paints sponsor on the front.

Annoyingly, Rovers didn't have the foresight to let anyone buy it!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Clitherover said:

One of my favourite ever away shirts, however having had Black and Red stripes last year I'd be surprised if they had Black and Red again this year. They run the risk of people keeping last season's rather than buying the new one.

I seem to recall in the 90s we had a mainly black with red pinstripe away shirt. Can anyone confirm? Nearly all black with red/orange/yellow trim or pinstripes would be nice.

So long as we avoid navy and white, can never understand why Rovers would have either of those as an away kit.

• Like 1

Just now, Mattyblue said:

Pinstripes?

Title winning away shirt!

Sorry, I saw a photo with '1995 Champions' under the badge and thought it must have been worn the season after. The one the following season was nice too, red body with black sleeves.

My guess is we won't get stripes or halves. Judging by what Umbro have done at other clubs they seem to like solid kits of one colour with trim. As I said earlier I'd love that Hull kit but yellow and pale blue instead of amber and black, but think we're more likely to get a solid dark blue effort.