BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dylan McGeouch

50 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Mulgrew has been playing at top level football like Champions league and Scotland international football. 

hardly a comaparision to Motherwell players is it

why do we need England Players need to aboard when we have one of the best leagues in the world, Scotland doesn't. Most of the players Dryhorse has mention haven't been playing lots even in the Polish or Dutch leagues. 

the SPL isn't decent league at all, disagree on Aberdeen being able to hold the own in the Championship easily ?. haha

Hibs and Hearts equating to Bolton? haha. 

Lewis Morgan? left winger? 

Lets see how well McLean does 1st before we starting jumping for joy all becaiuse he joined a mid table club in Nowrich. 

Robertson has been class for Liverpool this season. 

didn't Motherwell manager Stephen Robertson failed miserly at Oldham?

@Dryhorse mentioned Barry Douglas who via Poland and Turkey has just won the league with money hitters Wolves, he cost a million in the summer. Would he improve Rovers? Probably so.

Different leagues teach different skills some mentally some technical, you become a better all rounder playing abroad. Why do you think Linekar and co suggest players going to Serie A or La Liga? More than 50 percent of the English top league is foreign denying opportunities for English players to come through, some end up in Scotland like Jordan Jones I.e in development and I can see Dryhorse using Scott Arfield appearances at a young age as a good yardstick for Scottish football allowing more opportunities for the Scottish players. 

You seem to slam Scottish football which admittedly isn’t perfect however I don’t recall League one or championship footballers moving abroad either? Nor do the leagues bring through the players like the SPL does. Nor does the SPL teams have debt unlike every Championship team.

Chris Cadden, Scott McKenna, Cedric Kipre, Lewis Stevenson would all be worth a look at Championship level. Some fail some do well, Patterson at Cardiff and Andy Robertson at Liverpool for every Stevie May whom 2/3 Championship teams signed their is one worth a gamble.

Hearts have an excellent manager who once failed at Leicester, and the NT but look at Hearts a low budget team bringing through talent like Harry Cochrane a player who will make it big time.

Hibs on their day can beat anyone and god know who Lennon knows internationally but the keeper and Swiss striker amongst others show his scouting ability is undisputed.At Celtic Wanyama, Van Dijk came in unknown now they are 2 of the best players in the EPL. 

Lewis Morgan is at best a play maker, I think he’s another Ryan Christie and for 250 k a worthy punt. Christie would be ideal for Rivers to replace Conway. 

McClean will be a player he’s got a good build to not get out physically done unlike Stevie Mallan another talented player who went to Barnsley in the summer but struggled due to his build.

So in his first job with Corney at Oldham who hit the club with winding up orders and almost a ban on player transfers failed, is that not similar to Mowbray who left Coventry rock bottom of L1? Perspective should be consider Chaddy

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I mention Mowbray might go back in for him as he was someone he wanted last summer. 

do you think most of the players mention by Dry Horse are good enough for us?

I don't no the players Chaddy no. However just cos a player comes from SPL doesn't mean they ain't good enough does it. Hendry came from Dundee and helped us win the league 

25 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Rangers and Hibs wasn't on Sky was it? I believe it was on BT Sports which I don't have. 

I am currently watching the Final between Celtic and Motherwell. not impress at all by Motherwell. McGregor strike was quality granted. 

It’s david vs golaith. Motherwell combined wage bill is 28k per week. That doesn’t even pay for 5 days of 30 million rated Dembele.

theyll be scrappy and physical

2 minutes ago, JayDee said:

I don't no the players Chaddy no. However just cos a player comes from SPL doesn't mean they ain't good enough does it. Hendry came from Dundee and helped us win the league 

Talking about a Hendry. Martinez signed one 3 years ago. Got released in the summer, 20 appearances for Dundee got him a move to Celtic for 1m and a NT cap! Don’t think Jack is any relation?

13 minutes ago, Dryhorse said:

Cadden is wing back

Qutongo is a winger or a striker bags of pace athletic good first touch strong takes up good areas in space technical and clever when he needs to be would be a low risk signing for a team like yours even if he does not play right away in first team stick him in the umder 23 team

who does Qutongo play from and how many goals/assists has he got this season?

Just now, Scotland1 said:

You seem to slam Scottish football which admittedly isn’t perfect

Chris Cadden would be worth a look at Championship level. 

Lewis Morgan is at best a play maker, I think he’s another Ryan Christie and for 250 k a worthy punt. Christie would be ideal for Rivers to replace Conway. 

I agree that Scottish football isn't perfect but can I ask does Celtic qualify automatically for groups stages of champions league or do they have to play qualifies for it? if it the latter then its totally unfair as they should be in it automatic. one reason(of many) I don't like the Champions league is that's it isn't really a champions league cos many teams in the group stages haven't won their own league but reach the final like Liverpool. should be called the European cup. 

Cadden the win back from Motherwell? 

I never heard of Christie so can you tell what type of player is he and how much would he realistic cost?

Motherwell best player is Campbell he has scored against them.Crawford scores against them to

Celtic play prelimarys

Hendy Partick Th team mate went to Barnsley big CB for half a milliion and Brighton were meant to be looking to bid 8 million on him after one season

Qutongo got 5 off wing but got injured Wigan after him to Boro and Sunderland

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

who does Qutongo play from and how many goals/assists has he got this season?

I agree that Scottish football isn't perfect but can I ask does Celtic qualify automatically for groups stages of champions league or do they have to play qualifies for it? if it the latter then its totally unfair as they should be in it automatic. one reason(of many) I don't like the Champions league is that's it isn't really a champions league cos many teams in the group stages haven't won their own league but reach the final like Liverpool. should be called the European cup. 

Cadden the win back from Motherwell? 

I never heard of Christie so can you tell what type of player is he and how much would he realistic cost?

Celtic will have 4 qualifying rounds to play.

Christie is a number 10 insideleft player, wand of a foot, ability to really be creative and lay on the assists, he came through the ICT set up.

Just now, Scotland1 said:

Celtic will have 4 qualifying rounds to play.

Christie is a number 10 insideleft player, wand of a foot, ability to really be creative and lay on the assists, he came through the ICT set up.

4?n how is that fair? 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

I don't know how he is well that much tbf? 

He’s not but the Record will talk up prices for Celtic. Additionally 20 million was rebuffed in January from Brighton. Kid has got talent to be a star but suspect huge ego attitude problems. Poor seasonthis year

Why are you trying to get folk blocked?Surely you have a argument based on your own merit?My Scottishness upsets you clearly funny when Kenny Dalglish won your league and bet his nationality was not brought up or questioned once

Just now, Dryhorse said:

Why are you trying to get folk blocked?Surely you have a argument based on your own merit?My Scottishness upsets you clearly funny when Kenny Dalglish won your league and bet his nationality was not brought up or questioned once

Blocked? it was a tongue in cheek joke about locking you two in here to fight among yourselves.

Thanks for confirming your similarities to him though.

Archived