BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dylan McGeouch

• Moderation Lead
50 minutes ago, Dryhorse said:

Just like I find it hilarious that English people cant admit we have any good players was only at start of season you were telling us all how Robertson was never Liverpool class ??

Literally nobody ever has said that about Andy Robertson, so you’re making that up. 

Can you stop winding people up now please?

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loads of folk said it about him they were raging when they signed him all those home county Liverpool fans who do not have a clue about the history of that club you only need to look at forums but look at him now and then Man Utd looking at Tierney

9 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Obviously a broken knee cap isn't going to make you a better player.

His record in Scotland, at Rangers, before and after his broken knee, was virtually identical.

Oddly, it only affected his abilities South of Gretna.

4 minutes ago, Stuart said:

His record in Scotland, at Rangers, before and after his broken knee, was virtually identical.

Oddly, it only affected his abilities South of Gretna.

In my opinion he was just starting to look the part when he broke his knee cap against Newcastle. I'm surprised he played to any standard at all after that.  I try to be objective about players from other Clubs and Nations, you look less of a fool that way. I never did buy the blue and white glasses in that respect. 

24 minutes ago, Dryhorse said:

Loads of folk said it about him they were raging when they signed him all those home county Liverpool fans who do not have a clue about the history of that club you only need to look at forums but look at him now and then Man Utd looking at Tierney

Tierney is a Manxman

Just now, Dryhorse said:

Won things in Scotland and England not bad at all and its Henry saying he was world class a guy who is respected in the game not me take his word for it over any of you guys thanks ?

Except, going off his record and the clubs he played for, he patently isn’t world class by any definition. You even sure he wasn’t talking about Barry Robson?

• Moderation Lead
34 minutes ago, Dryhorse said:

Commas and full stops. 

2 minutes ago, Dryhorse said:

Anybody watching Hibs Rangers 3 2 now some game McGeouch is playing

Yeah sensational first half, 3-3 now!

McGeouch is a lot more defensively minded than I expected, doesn’t get forward or pass forward too much but seems to ALWAYS available for the ball. Clever player, keeping them ticking a bit. Think later Scholes. I have seen him pointing a bit though so we will all love him.

Hard to get TOO excited about him tbh and don’t think his game will translate to highlight reels, tidy enough mind.

That Scott Allan seems a player though.

3 minutes ago, Dryhorse said:

Naw Barry Robson was pish all he xpuld do was hit a dead ball no he was talking about my old friend Faddy and Bazza

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1037438/I-told-Celtics-Robson-player-I-believe-Scotlandll-qualify-2010-World-Cup-says-Arsenal-star-Thierry.html

Henry is respected in the game. [I’ll] take his word for it over you, thanks ?

Just now, Dryhorse said:

All he said was he was good he said Bazza and Faddy were world class find it for yourself I dont need to play your game I already know about it ??

Tried mate. But the only person on the whole of the internet claiming “Bazza” was world class is you.

Maybe you/he meant Gazza?

• Backroom
Just now, Dryhorse said:

All he said was he was good he said Bazza and Faddy were world class find it for yourself I dont need to play your game I already know about it ??

You can't ask somebody to prove a negative. You must prove the positive 

Archived