BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dylan McGeouch

11 hours ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Played in the Leeds Side that got to the semi finals of the champions league with Smith, woodgate, Rio, viduka etc. More famous for fighting with kieron Dyer at Newcastle. 

I recall him now. Thin faced guy who put himself about a bit. A poor man's David Batty ?

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apart from being younger is this new guy any better than Whittingham ?  At the beginning of this season given the choice most people would have chosen Whittingham out of the two of them. Look how that ended. I'm not sure we can afford a play maker that doesn't also get stuck in . Can we afford somebody that good ?

12 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I recall him now. Thin faced guy who put himself about a bit. A poor man's David Batty ?

Ironically he and Kieron Dyer had a punch up and so did Batty with you know who.

Just google his name and go to google images and you will recognise him straight away.

For a start, they were both different types of player. Batty was a holding midfielder or box to box midfielder, Bowyer was more attacking. Batty was easily the better of the two though.

1 hour ago, JacknOry said:

For a start, they were both different types of player. Batty was a holding midfielder or box to box midfielder, Bowyer was more attacking. Batty was easily the better of the two though.

Batty was a much better footballer than lots of people gave him credit for.

• Moderation Lead
1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Why does this guy get a thread whilst the 1 on the 2 Blackpool lads was closed? 

Because it had already been discussed twice in the transfers thread. This thread was already open as far as I could see.

• Backroom
1 hour ago, Dryhorse said:

Good player though someone you could made money on he still mighy come though 

Once there's a transfer thread, only signed players (No longer speculatoon) get their own thread. Tidier that way.

2 hours ago, Dryhorse said:

Brentford and Fulham joined the race for him to

McGeoghs agent is certainly earning his money. The guy is out of contract and you will see this club and that club linked to him - prbably made up bull to get him out there and have clubs look at him. Fulham though? Not sure he good enough for them right now.

1 hour ago, Dryhorse said:

I am not his agent

Crainey and McDonald can't get in Scotland squad

better midfielder men than them in the SPL

Any of them being targeted with 20 million bids like Cairney is from the premiership? How you can say they are better when you compare the leagues they play in is folly. Cairney would rip that league a new one.

Archived