BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dylan McGeouch

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's also in the Daily Fail, so I won't hold my breath on that one:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5716077/Blackburn-win-race-sign-Hibernian-star-Dylan-McGeouch.html

And the Daily Record - I'd like to think that they might check out the reports, but unfortunately they're only quoting the Scottish Mail:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-match-reports/blackburn-rovers-win-dylan-mcgeouch-12516740

Don't know much about him to be honest so any info would be appreciated.

32 minutes ago, yellowsubmarine said:

From wiki, he has not scored a goal for Hibs in 3 years. Not sure how updated Wiki is.

Must have mixed him up with someone else - ill get my coat lol.

• Backroom
7 minutes ago, S8 & Blue said:

M'Gooch, or M'Gee-och? M'Gowsh?

Hope it's M'Gooch.

"It's in off McGeouch!"

"McGeouch has been injured in that tackle"

etc.

Or McGock?

8 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

Its pronounced Mcghee (as in Mark McGhee) followed by och (as in och aye the noo).

And he's a very decent player.

Yeah looks good. I'm calling him MiGooch now though, soz Dylan.

45 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

is he like Midfield playmaker? someone who can play next to Smallwood or attacking midfielder like Dack?

He's a bit more dynamic than Corry Evans but then again I'm in my mid 50s and I reckon I'd still score 15 a season in the SPL.

He's a link-up player who will spot those type of runs that (e.g.) Armstrong made and pick him out. Definitely not a Dack but a bit more to his game than Smallwood I would say.

Other SPL basher no you wouldnt or anybody else in here in the afternoon on a websight in there 20ties there are some fantastic bargins at every level of Scottish football and you will be lucky to get this guy pretty sure other championship teams will be sniffing remember Barton for Rangers championships top player of the year could not handle the pace of Scottish football

11 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

He's a bit more dynamic than Corry Evans but then again I'm in my mid 50s and I reckon I'd still score 15 a season in the SPL.

He's a link-up player who will spot those type of runs that (e.g.) Armstrong made and pick him out. Definitely not a Dack but a bit more to his game than Smallwood I would say.

Would he be able to play next to Smallwood?

Thanks for reply

4 minutes ago, Dryhorse said:

Other SPL basher no you wouldnt or anybody else in here in the afternoon on a websight in there 20ties there are some fantastic bargins at every level of Scottish football and you will be lucky to get this guy pretty sure other championship teams will be sniffing remember Barton for Rangers championships top player of the year could not handle the pace of Scottish football

Its a crap league. And has been for a decade. Joey Barton is one example (not a great one perhaps) but there have been plenty of Anthony Stokes and David Goodwillies to counter him.

Archived