BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dylan McGeouch

Did it tell you the Italian season starts at different times and that the players moved in different windows Stato maybe explain about the games only one there is Gauld who it dont apply to but since you said no continental teams buy our players it proves you wrong and I win thanks for playing now go watch Barry Douglas our third choice left back a league winner ?????

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Didnt used wikipedia tho lad but used a football site called transfermarkt which is very good. 

Not one single player there is playing regular quality football so give it up please. 

We dont want any SPL players here. We want quality signings

Charlie Mulgrew?

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

1 player isnt much tho is it?

SPL is very poor quality league and not even league 1 in the standards bar

How many English play abroad? A country of 15 times the population you’d expect allot more!

SPL is decent, teams attack physically and give you a game. It’s a developmental league. Far from league one it’s lower teams are whilst the OF teams and Aberdeen would hold there own in the Championship easily. Then you’ve Hearts and Hibs equating to Bolton etc, so much so Rovers we’re once linked to the Hibs CB “Hanlon” ten months ago.

McKenna Recently turned down Hull from Aberdeen and is now starting for the NT, would easily improve Rovers. Additionally so would Souttar who’s younger brother is on the books of Stoke.

Lewis Morgan was fantastic in the Championship, again he’d have been an ideal investment fitting criteria of Rovers. He’s now signed for Celtic to take a similar path of Ryan Christie who incidentally wouldn’t be a bad loan signing this year.

Congratulations to Patterson at Cardiff for a stand out year and now a PL player, who joined from Heartsin the summer. 

Kenny McLean a real player on the ball now at Norwich joining from Aberdeen, Andy Robertson set to start in a champions league final and was at Dundee Utd 3 years ago. 

Lastly Alex Neil and Now Jack Ross were Championship managers in Scotland recently not even SPL. 

On Dylan he’s very much outshine by McGinn rated at 4 million with 12 months left on his contract with PL scouts at games. He’s adept and comfortable at moving the ball around and would compliment a hard working midfield.

Think your doing the SPL a disservice really.

Killie and Motherwell to are on apar with lower championship teams in my opinion Motherwell have a phyisical edge to there game added with good technical players which would see them cope there in my opinioun guys of 21 reaching 100 games

Look at Arfield when he signed for Huddersfield he pkayed more than guys three years older than him put them out the side cos he was ready went on played in EPL with your unspeckable rivals ???

Just now, Dryhorse said:

Killie and Motherwell to are on apar with lower championship teams in my opinion Motherwell have a phyisical edge to there game added with good technical players which would see them cope there in my opinioun guys of 21 reaching 100 games

Look at Arfield when he signed for Huddersfield he pkayed more than guys three years older than him put them out the side cos he was ready went on played in EPL with your unspeckable rivals ???

Kilmarnock resurgence is down to Steve Clarke who’s improving every player he has, incidentally Lee Clarke signed some good players like Jordan Jones who will be in the Championship soon. 

For a league so poor, Clarke, Lennon and Rodgers are decent managers who could easily manage a Championship side.

Not sure on Motherwell but Cadden looks a great prospect and was linked to Rangers and Barnsley in January whilst the big lad Kipre now an international is attracting French scouts looks a good player.

2 hours ago, arbitro said:

Charlie Mulgrew?

Mulgrew has been playing at top level football like Champions league and Scotland international football. 

hardly a comaparision to Motherwell players is it

28 minutes ago, Scotland1 said:

How many English play abroad? A country of 15 times the population you’d expect allot more!

SPL is decent, teams attack physically and give you a game. It’s a developmental league. Far from league one it’s lower teams are whilst the OF teams and Aberdeen would hold there own in the Championship easily. Then you’ve Hearts and Hibs equating to Bolton etc, so much so Rovers we’re once linked to the Hibs CB “Hanlon” ten months ago.

McKenna Recently turned down Hull from Aberdeen and is now starting for the NT, would easily improve Rovers. Additionally so would Souttar who’s younger brother is on the books of Stoke.

Lewis Morgan was fantastic in the Championship, again he’d have been an ideal investment fitting criteria of Rovers. He’s now signed for Celtic to take a similar path of Ryan Christie who incidentally wouldn’t be a bad loan signing this year.

Congratulations to Patterson at Cardiff for a stand out year and now a PL player, who joined from Heartsin the summer. 

Kenny McLean a real player on the ball now at Norwich joining from Aberdeen, Andy Robertson set to start in a champions league final and was at Dundee Utd 3 years ago. 

Lastly Alex Neil and Now Jack Ross were Championship managers in Scotland recently not even SPL. 

On Dylan he’s very much outshine by McGinn rated at 4 million with 12 months left on his contract with PL scouts at games. He’s adept and comfortable at moving the ball around and would compliment a hard working midfield.

Think your doing the SPL a disservice really.

why do we need England Players need to aboard when we have one of the best leagues in the world, Scotland doesn't. Most of the players Dryhorse has mention haven't been playing lots even in the Polish or Dutch leagues. 

the SPL isn't decent league at all, disagree on Aberdeen being able to hold the own in the Championship easily ?. haha

Hibs and Hearts equating to Bolton? haha. 

Lewis Morgan? left winger? 

Lets see how well McLean does 1st before we starting jumping for joy all becaiuse he joined a mid table club in Nowrich. 

Robertson has been class for Liverpool this season. 

didn't Motherwell manager Stephen Robertson failed miserly at Oldham?

Wow not been playing a lot there leagues start at different times

Same as the times they moved some moved as free transfers that never had clubs to play tail end of the year

Folk in here dont have a clue about other leagues outside there own or who has been injured 

Zzzzzzzzz

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Mulgrew has been playing at top level football like Champions league and Scotland international football. 

why do we need England Players need to aboard when we have one of the best leagues in the world, Scotland doesn't. Most of the players Dryhorse has mention haven't been playing lots even in the Polish or Dutch leagues. 

the SPL isn't decent league at all, disagree on Aberdeen being able to hold the own in the Championship easily ?. haha

Lets see how well McLean does 1st before we starting jumping for joy all becaiuse he joined a mid table club in Nowrich. 

But he played in the SPL from where we signed him didn't he? And you said you didn't want any SPL players. 

You should have made that distinction as a caveat to your sweeping statement.

Chaddy I have no desire to fall out with you or anyone, however as others have said you do yourself no favours. Only recently you have been repeatedly suggesting we make a move for Ben Heneghan,ex SPL Motherwell defender and current Sheffield utd. To my knowledge his last competitive games came in the SPL 12 months ago as he has failed at Sheffield(im sure you can verify this on transfer market). Please stop being so contradictory and people may just stop giving you a hard time. 

Just now, arbitro said:

But he played in the SPL from where we signed him didn't he? And you said you didn't want any SPL players. 

You should have made that distinction as a caveat to your sweeping statement.

give it a rest pal. 

I said I don't want any SPL players, also meaning this summer as signings, I don't want us signing them. for me, the standard is really poor. 

do you think most of the players mention by Dry Horse are good enough for us?

Just now, JayDee said:

Chaddy I have no desire to fall out with you or anyone, however as others have said you do yourself no favours. Only recently you have been repeatedly suggesting we make a move for Ben Heneghan,ex SPL Motherwell defender and current Sheffield utd. To my knowledge his last competitive games came in the SPL 12 months ago as he has failed at Sheffield(im sure you can verify this on transfer market). Please stop being so contradictory and people may just stop giving you a hard time. 

I mention Mowbray might go back in for him as he was someone he wanted last summer. 

give it a rest pal. 

I said I don't want any SPL players, also meaning this summer as signings, I don't want us signing them. for me, the standard is really poor. 

That's so rich asking somebody else to give it a rest. You should try practicing what you preach.

I don't know too many of the players he mentions but I wouldn't just dismiss them because of what league they play in. You were championing Potter for Swansea today but he has only managed in the Swedish league.

You think its poor yet you dont watch it?

Last game I asked you to watch was 5 5

Its far from poor in fact its very exiting

And went closer than EPL and championship this year

Doubt you have even watched half the guys ive mentioned

On reflection the free transfers

Naismith who Hull are after

Crawford who Forrest are after

Mulumbo who has champ experience

Qutongo who West Ham Southampton are tracking?

Just now, Dryhorse said:

You think its poor yet you dont watch it?

Last game I asked you to watch was 5 5

Rangers and Hibs wasn't on Sky was it? I believe it was on BT Sports which I don't have. 

I am currently watching the Final between Celtic and Motherwell. not impress at all by Motherwell. McGregor strike was quality granted. 

Just now, arbitro said:

That's so rich asking somebody else to give it a rest. You should try practicing what you preach.

I don't know too many of the players he mentions but I wouldn't just dismiss them because of what league they play in. You were championing Potter for Swansea today but he has only managed in the Swedish league.

wasn't championing Potter for the Swansea job at all, I mention his name cos he up there in the betting and had talks Swansea after Clement sacking. I didn't see the Arsenal games as I don't have BT Sports. I was championing Dean Smith from Brentford who plays the type of football Swansea want to play. I like Smith and the way his teams plays

Just now, Dryhorse said:

Quitongo has Palace and Swansea in for him to aye mate my shouts are awful same laddy Portugal tried to get play for them he must by shite eh?

what type of player is he and where does he play position wise? 

Cadden is wing back

Qutongo is a winger or a striker bags of pace athletic good first touch strong takes up good areas in space technical and clever when he needs to be would be a low risk signing for a team like yours even if he does not play right away in first team stick him in the umder 23 team

Archived