BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Whats your highlight of the season 2017/18

Bradford away for me. Third game of the season after the two defeats and before the game it looked like we were going to really struggle in the league again, but we played really well and looked like a team that could go on and have a good season. Hebden bridge beforehand was nice as well B)! Cracking day out.

Good shout RV. On paper a really tough fixture after the start we'd made.

Got the goal and saw the game out comfortably. Bradford had been around the top 6 for a few seasons and that game showed me we had nothing to fear.

And yeah, a good sup round Hebden Bridge after the game too!

For me Bradford and Scunthorpe away go down as two of the most important games of the season. Going to those two places and winning was huge. Both sides who had spent most of the last 2 years in the top 6 and looked like being serious rivals both with impressive home records. Since then Bradford's home form seems to have collapsed but when we went there it was very good.

In terms of enjoyment though I'd be picking from Doncaster, Peterborough, Bury and Fleetwood away.

In terms of a good day out in the local pubs Shrewsbury would have to be my highlight.

• 2 weeks later...

For more years than I can remember, we've been a small fish in a big pond. This time around, we were a big fish in a small pond, and watching our huge away followings and hearing them in full voice with all sorts of new songs on iFollow was amazing. I haven't seen or heard Rovers support like that before, so it gave me a real buzz to watch. Kudos to all those who've spent money and gone to enjoy the away days.

Archived