BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 2018-19

• Moderation Lead

Nobody has suggested Moore be sacked, just that it was a poor appointment at the time given he has no experience. 

I hope he does well and turns it around, but a manager with next to no experience for a club recently relegated that will be seeking promotion ASAP is a big risk. Whatever way you look at it.

Edited by K-Hod
  • Like 5

12 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Fans or people expecting managers to be sack after 2 games is pathetic and I used to laugh at Italian football when they were sacking managers after few games but sadly some people over here have the same attitude. 

I still remember some people either on here or on social media after sacking Mowbray after the 1st 10 games. Just look how you were proved wrong. 

Can you please show me who has said that Moore should be sacked before you continue with this? With quotes. Can only presume you was referring to @DE. who clearly was saying that he didnt agree with the appointment in the first place, not that he should be sacked.

This isnt aimed specifically at you chaddy so apologies but its getting boring people not reading other peoples views and then shooting down points that didnt exist in the first place. 2 posters claimed that people were moaning about Armstrong before hed played a game, I asked them for proof and neither gave it to me. 

You felt that after 10 games that Coyle deserved more time so no need for the smugness either. (Although I think thats another myth youve made up as we did really well in Mowbrays first 10 games if I recall)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

You felt that after 10 games that Coyle deserved more time so no need for the smugness either. (Although I think thats another myth youve made up as we did really well in Mowbrays first 10 games if I recall)

No I asked for a plan and proper plan of who would replace Coyle and the process of how and who would do this. 

I was surprise by Mowbray's appointment as its a name I didnt think off tbh. But from moment 1 he got the job he impress me on and off the pitch. I was pleased with his comments about not over paying for very average players and hes right. 

8 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

No I asked for a plan and proper plan of who would replace Coyle and the process of how and who would do this. 

I was surprise by Mowbray's appointment as its a name I didnt think off tbh. But from moment 1 he got the job he impress me on and off the pitch. I was pleased with his comments about not over paying for very average players and hes right. 

He was a very underwhelming appointment based on previous failures but hes done very well. Not interested really in comments. Judge on results. And he got 96 points and promotion so big tick there.

But your memory is playing tricks on you, no one wanted him out after 10 games. Maybe after 10 games into last season but that was following relegation (albeit under mitigating circumstances) and then a really poor start with 4 losses early on. At that point people were right to demand more. What he did after was very impressive.

Please can you show me where people suggested that Moore should be sacked after 2 games.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

He was a very underwhelming appointment based on previous failures but hes done very well. Not interested really in comments. Judge on results. And he got 96 points and promotion so big tick there.

But your memory is playing tricks on you, no one wanted him out after 10 games. Maybe after 10 games into last season but that was following relegation (albeit under mitigating circumstances) and then a really poor start with 4 losses early on. At that point people were right to demand more. What he did after was very impressive.

My memory is fine thanks. Some people wanted him out last season. Maybe some here and plenty on Social media. I aint finding them either. 

I said back him and he will deliver. We had a new squad trying to get used to league 1. Thats take time to adapt to the style, groundz and how football.is played

The comments reflect him as a person and the way he thinks. So very relevant. 

8 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

My memory is fine thanks. Some people wanted him out last season. Maybe some here and plenty on Social media. I aint finding them either. 

I said back him and he will deliver. We had a new squad trying to get used to league 1. Thats take time to adapt to the style, groundz and how football.is played

The comments reflect him as a person and the way he thinks. So very relevant. 

Yeah but it was after a relegation he failed to prevent. It wasnt after 10 games as his first 10 games were very good.

Why have you removed my question about people suggesting sacking Moore from your quote? 

• Like 1

Worrying start to the season. Cant really blame the players, but when you step up a league, you need to improve the squad conaiderably. Its pretty straight forward. I understand its very difficult on the transfer market, but what is the alternative? I think we were prommised very hopeful things over thr summer, but those didnt come out to pass, and now we are paying in terms of results. 

28 minutes ago, Waggy76 said:

No, they won their first game , very fortuitously ....How Keogh is still playing at championship level astounds me !

I remembered that after I posted. Last minute win

Ya, Keogh is getting some slating online for his performances. I never really rated him to be honest. Seems Derby have a glut of attacking players, but are light in defence. Could come back to bite them