BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 2018-19

Sheff Utd should have had 2 sent off already by halftime. Then linesman misses a clear offside but fortunately Sharpe, he was offside, misses a good chance. Meanwhile a Leeds player booked for SFA.

A miracle if Leeds get anything against a 13 man team.

And I have little time for f'ing Leeds but this is atrocious by the officials.

• Moderation Lead

Yeah, apparently they’ll be getting paid Monday. There was a rumour circulating that their direct debits for season tickets will be collected Monday, so that’s why it can be sorted then...

All seems very amateurish to me!

On 01/12/2018 at 22:19, roversfan99 said:

Prestons keeper wins the gaffe of the day award.

Another day, another defeat for Lamberts Ipswich. Starting to get detached.

I've just been catching up on the weekend goals from the weekend. I was going to say there was some pretty poor goalkeeping on display. I thought Randolph's was bad enough, but then I saw . . .

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/championship/11568959/rudds-through-the-legs-howler

I don't think I've ever seen a worse one. No bobble, just unbelievably poor.

Incidentally Lenny Johnrose was just on radio Lancs saying that none of Preston's goalkeepers are good enough and that they are both no.2's (though not sure if that had a double meaning, lol). Imagine if we'd have played a striker against Preston, someone that actually had a shot on goal.

Edited by Husky
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Jay Rodriguez just missed an open net from two yards.  Wba had three clear as day Chances and blew all of them. Playing some really good football just can't get it in . Been a good game

Way to steal a point. For all their height advantage West Brom got done by a cross into the box - it doesn't matter if you're 1 foot taller if you can't mark.

Rodriguez looking like a true Burnley player. I hope they do get him back.

Edited by Husky

1 hour ago, Oldgregg86 said:

After there big performance in " their " derby Preston back to doing what they do best

Haha hadn't seen that before - that is really awful. 

Made my mind go back to Tim Flowers but at least that one was a rolling ball that hit a divert and then lopped over his shoulder.

He’s replying to this:

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/17276824.comment-why-ken-anderson-owes-wanderers-fans-an-explanation/

Anderson’s note is a serious stream of consciousness rant!

The fact that he states that they struggle for cash flow in just the two weeks of an international break tells me they are in a bad way...

Edited by Mattyblue

• Moderation Lead

From that ‘note from the chairman’- 

I also noticed a recent report by Alan Nixon in The Sun claiming that SCC/Heathcote’s were about to issue us with a writ for £350,000. This is total nonsense and at the time of writing no money is overdue to them.

Alan Nixon and total nonsense in the same paragraph, who’d have thought it, eh? ?

1 hour ago, K-Hod said:

From that ‘note from the chairman’- 

I also noticed a recent report by Alan Nixon in The Sun claiming that SCC/Heathcote’s were about to issue us with a writ for £350,000. This is total nonsense and at the time of writing no money is overdue to them.

Alan Nixon and total nonsense in the same paragraph, who’d have thought it, eh? ?

Well Alan's standing by the info he's been given. As is Iles presumably. Anderson's even moaning about the ratings Iles has given players lately.

Edited by Vinjay17