BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 2018-19

Just now, arbitro said:

A clown belongs in a circus. At least he has the right haircut to get in character.

I think Super Keith got unfairly treated by Rovers fans.

I vaguely remember he was slagging off Kean and Venkys and got shipped out on loan - he seems a decent bloke.

Suppose many rejoiced because he wasn’t a particularly fantastic PL midfielder. But he got stuck in.

I reckon he’d have done a job for us considering some of the shite we had in the Championship.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, arbitro said:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11715/11605059/leeds-boss-marcelo-bielsa-i-did-send-someone-to-spy-on-derby-training

Bielsa has admitted sending a 'spy' to watch Derby's training session before their game tonight. Lampard says they did tactics, shape, set plays and positional sessions which were with tonight's game in mind. He said Harry Wilson was missing the session which will probably effect how Leeds set up and play.

I hope they throw the book at Leeds as Bielsa has admitted they have done it before. However everyone knows the EFL and FA are as weak as p*** when it comes to something like this.

Anyone got a brush? Get it swept under that carpet. Biggest problem the League and FA have is that Derby put it on their website and then Bielsa admitted it. Causes a problem for the suits unless they want to be seen to be accepting of such behaviour. Maybe it will be slap on the wrist time and a quick fine to put an end to it. 

Had to laugh that there was a suggestion that Bielsa's behaviour was a 'cultural' issue. How? I don't care where you come from you shouldn't do it. 

The media are so wrapped up in their pro-Bielsa obsession there's been little condemnation of his actions.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, arbitro said:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11715/11605059/leeds-boss-marcelo-bielsa-i-did-send-someone-to-spy-on-derby-training

Bielsa has admitted sending a 'spy' to watch Derby's training session before their game tonight. Lampard says they did tactics, shape, set plays and positional sessions which were with tonight's game in mind. He said Harry Wilson was missing the session which will probably effect how Leeds set up and play.

I hope they throw the book at Leeds as Bielsa has admitted they have done it before. However everyone knows the EFL and FA are as weak as p*** when it comes to something like this.

So that's how they knew how to score two goals in injury time against us. 

• Moderation Lead
43 minutes ago, S8 & Blue said:

I think Super Keith got unfairly treated by Rovers fans.

I vaguely remember he was slagging off Kean and Venkys and got shipped out on loan - he seems a decent bloke.

Suppose many rejoiced because he wasn’t a particularly fantastic PL midfielder. But he got stuck in.

I reckon he’d have done a job for us considering some of the shite we had in the Championship.

I can remember Andrews ducking out of a challenge against Chelsea on Anelka, who then pulled it back to Drogba who bagged.

I think it’s another one of those myths because so much time has passed that Andrews ‘worked hard but was treated badly’. I don’t remember it that way at all. 

Edited by K-Hod
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, arbitro said:

1-0 up as well.

The Spy done good.

5 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

I can remember Andrews ducking out of a challenge against Chelsea on Anelka, who then pulled it back to Drogba who bagged.

I think it’s another one of those myths because so much time has passed that Andrews ‘worked hard but was treated badly’. I don’t remember it that way at all. 

I remember Andrews for being a fit but talentless footballer from the Jason Lowe mould. I really squirm when I hear him pontificating on Sky and wonder how people like him get such a well paid gig.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, K-Hod said:

I know what you mean. But it was Drogba and Anelka

Straw poll -

Keith Andrews...

or,

Etuhu,

Murphy,

Williamson, or

Lowe...

I rest my case m’lud

Edited by S8 & Blue

2 hours ago, arbitro said:

I would be checking the dressing room for microphones as well would not put that past them

• Moderation Lead
1 hour ago, S8 & Blue said:

I know what you mean. But it was Drogba and Anelka

Straw poll -

Keith Andrews...

or,

Etuhu,

Murphy,

Williamson, or

Lowe...

I rest my case m’lud

They were all awful? 

That’s not the issue at hand though.

Andrews wasn’t good and he wasn’t exactly a hard worker. It wasn’t his fault he continued to get picked, but let’s not re write history. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, K-Hod said:

They were all awful? 

That’s not the issue at hand though.

Andrews wasn’t good and he wasn’t exactly a hard worker. It wasn’t his fault he continued to get picked, but let’s not re write history. 

Ha I suppose. You know I love me a crap cult hero. 

File him in the Caddis drawer.

• Like 1

On 08/01/2019 at 21:45, davulsukur said:

Only lost the last 2 league games and won 7 on the bounce prior to that.

Still top as well. 

Friday against Derby will be a reasonable test but Leeds stuffed them earlier in the season.

Dirty Leeds. Cheats. Bielsa has zero morals. Should be deducted at least 15 points.

Although they did play rather well last night.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, CP Company Lad said:

Dirty Leeds. Cheats. Bielsa has zero morals. Should be deducted at least 15 points.

I respect your honesty.

Well at least no reports of stuffed brown envelopes, probably would have to use wheelbarrows these days.

I wonder whose house Leeds rented for a week at Brockhall?

Derby were pants last night and your Keeper should have been red carded and Derby awarded a penalty.

11 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

I respect your honesty.

Well at least no reports of stuffed brown envelopes, probably would have to use wheelbarrows these days.

I wonder whose house Leeds rented for a week at Brockhall?

Derby were pants last night and your Keeper should have been red carded and Derby awarded a penalty.

And we had a penalty awarded but ruled offside. Cleary on side. Derby were made to look like a park side by a bang at it Leeds side down to the bare bones with a bench full of kids. 

Still feel we need to strengthen in the window. Defo need a keeper. Central defender and another striker.

Bamford,Beradi,Issy Brown,Douglas and Dallas will all be pushing for starting roles when fit.

Losing Siaz was a blow as he gave us something different. Strong rumour that Ortiz is very keen on Jon Jo Shelvey but his wages would be a problem and Fulham look to be in for him. Sad as we could be replacing them next season. I think Shelvey would be a great signing and getting him through the door could really push us on.

Just seen the comments from Keith Andrews last night. Laughable. Blokes and clown and dresses like one.

18 minutes ago, CP Company Lad said:

And we had a penalty awarded but ruled offside. Cleary on side. Derby were made to look like a park side by a bang at it Leeds side down to the bare bones with a bench full of kids. 

Still feel we need to strengthen in the window. Defo need a keeper. Central defender and another striker.

Bamford,Beradi,Issy Brown,Douglas and Dallas will all be pushing for starting roles when fit.

Losing Siaz was a blow as he gave us something different. Strong rumour that Ortiz is very keen on Jon Jo Shelvey but his wages would be a problem and Fulham look to be in for him. Sad as we could be replacing them next season. I think Shelvey would be a great signing and getting him through the door could really push us on.

Just seen the comments from Keith Andrews last night. Laughable. Blokes and clown and dresses like one.

So you think spying is fair game?

Andrews is a bit of a plonker but he is bang on, as is Lampard. Beisla may have done this kind of thing before abroad and has admitted it, so plaudits for that but what ankles is the fact that he asked permission from the club to send spies to other clubs in the first place (not a good look for an already despised club).

14 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

So you think spying is fair game?

Andrews is a bit of a plonker but he is bang on, as is Lampard. Beisla may have done this kind of thing before abroad and has admitted it, so plaudits for that but what ankles is the fact that he asked permission from the club to send spies to other clubs in the first place (not a good look for an already despised club).

No great shakes in my opinion. As Charlie Nicholas said it goes on all the time. Bit of imagination for me. Its all about results and Bielsa is delivering. 

I think the performance last night showed the impact the nonsense has had on us ? Water off a ducks back.

Yes we arent a loved club but so be it. The Times ran a survey a couple of years back and Leeds United AFC came out on top of the most disliked/hated club/set of fans in the country. Never dull following Leeds but rather that than some tin pot outfit only playing at it and making up the numbers.

9 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

‘Despised’? By who?

Don’t give them even more of an ego, apart from that ‘Dirty Leeds’ nickname that goes back donkeys years, I don’t know anyone that gives a shite about them either way.

You would be suprised how many 2 bob set of fans up and down the land sing " We all hate Leeds scum"

:D

1 hour ago, CP Company Lad said:

In the recent past Leeds have been great at playing the victims. I remember regular chants against the EFL when you were (quite rightly) deducted points and there are regular 'Sky TV is f****** s***' songs despite your club earning millions from them, more than any other Championship club which is probably going a long way to financing your promotion push. And now it has emerged that your manager is cheating by spying on future opponents to gain an unfair advantage and to compound that he thinks it's acceptable to do it. Hopefully a points deduction will be handed to your club and then the victim card will inevitably be played again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CP Company Lad said:

You would be suprised how many 2 bob set of fans up and down the land sing " We all hate Leeds scum"

:D

Because it’s a song to sing!

Do you honestly think fans across England really HATE, DESPISE etc. a club that’s been rattling around the second and third division for 15 years?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, CP Company Lad said:

No great shakes in my opinion. As Charlie Nicholas said it goes on all the time. Bit of imagination for me. Its all about results and Bielsa is delivering. 

I think the performance last night showed the impact the nonsense has had on us ? Water off a ducks back.

Yes we arent a loved club but so be it. The Times ran a survey a couple of years back and Leeds United AFC came out on top of the most disliked/hated club/set of fans in the country. Never dull following Leeds but rather that than some tin pot outfit only playing at it and making up the numbers.

Not a good one to use on these boards as a moral compass

Saying that I don't see anything wrong with spying on other teams, think most of the outrage is to do with it being Frank Lampards Derby County and a lot manufactured by Sky sports to promote their big game, if it had been any other team nobody would give a shit.

Admitting it was boring , the master spy should have said something like he got lost looking for a dogging spot for ram fanciers, being from Leeds nobody would have batted an eye lid. :)

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, arbitro said:

In the recent past Leeds have been great at playing the victims. I remember regular chants against the EFL when you were (quite rightly) deducted points and there are regular 'Sky TV is f****** s***' songs despite your club earning millions from them, more than any other Championship club which is probably going a long way to financing your promotion push. And now it has emerged that your manager is cheating by spying on future opponents to gain an unfair advantage and to compound that he thinks it's acceptable to do it. Hopefully a points deduction will be handed to your club and then the victim card will inevitably be played again.

Financing our promotion push ? Bamford aside who has hardly kicked a ball its the same squad as last season and we havent spent a penny ?

We get more more because we are always on the box due to viewing figures and people tune in waiting for us to fall apart again. People wont tune in to watch middle of the road also rans playing bottom of the lane never rans.

Just now, CP Company Lad said:

Financing our promotion push ? Bamford aside who has hardly kicked a ball its the same squad as last season and we havent spent a penny ?

We get more more because we are always on the box due to viewing figures and people tune in waiting for us to fall apart again. People wont tune in to watch middle of the road also rans playing bottom of the lane never rans.

Wages, loan fees?

It doesn't matter about viewing figures. Leeds are happy to take the Sky money but chant they are f****** s***. Isn't that hypocritical?

If creating this ‘no one likes us’ routine helps you as fans create a siege mentality, good luck to you.

But honestly, most fans couldn’t care less about you, just like they couldn’t care less about all the other ‘also ran’ clubs with fine histories and traditions you keep belittling.

You’re not special, just another club, but luckily a club situated in a big city with a big catchment area.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 1