BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 2018-19

• Backroom
13 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Mm, that's a bit concerning.  2 Ipswich players in the team as opposed to our 1.  James Collins won't be making life easy for us on Saturday.

3 Ipswich, GK in there aswell. 

Great that we're getting them just as they go through a purple patch.  

16 minutes ago, 47er said:

How far have we sunk! Todd, the Axe, little Dicko, etc  ?

Loved that team so much. Difficult to convey to non-Rovers fans just how dirty we were for a spell.

Potentially a starting XI that included Todd, Neill, Flitcroft, Savage, Bellamy, Dickov, Mokoena, Reidy and probably several more that I can't even recall off the top of my head. Madness. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Admiral Nelsen said:

Also, any excuse to post this

Typical, it looks like the black guy ( Cisse ? ) who piled into Todd in the first place got away with what would have been a red card today. I liked Todd but we were 2-0 up when that happened. We ended up hanging on for a 2-2 draw.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces

42 minutes ago, benhben said:

Not the championship but just watching Derby and Southampton. 

Their passing and pace is a level above what we produced last night....and Newcastle for that. 

A good benchmark of where we need to get to. 

And positioning

48 minutes ago, benhben said:

Not the championship but just watching Derby and Southampton. 

Their passing and pace is a level above what we produced last night....and Newcastle for that. 

A good benchmark of where we need to get to. 

Sat thinking exactly the same. We are a world away from teams like derby.

Sam Gallagher just come on

Really hope Derby go up this season. Not only does the football they play deserve it, but if they have another year under Lampard then they will absolutely destroy everyone in the championship next year. Absolute quality team. Loved Lampard as a player and now I think he will become one of the great managers. Give it 3 Years Lampard will be Chelsea manager going up against Gerrard's Liverpool. 

6 hours ago, ChrisPriceBaldSpot said:

Really hope Derby go up this season. Not only does the football they play deserve it, but if they have another year under Lampard then they will absolutely destroy everyone in the championship next year. Absolute quality team. Loved Lampard as a player and now I think he will become one of the great managers. Give it 3 Years Lampard will be Chelsea manager going up against Gerrard's Liverpool. 

Wow :unsure: The modern day football (soccer) fan. 

You think Derby are a quality team ? Seriously. Dear dear me.

• Backroom

To be fair all that ultimately matters in the league table, which shows Leeds in 1st and Derby in 6th, with an 11 point gap between them. That's fairly substantial regardless of how quality Derby's football may be. You can't get promoted on plaudits.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

FLDC played us off the park, something The Analyst couldn’t muster in two attempts.

And we played Fat Franks mugs off the park twice. Ipswich aside probably the worst team we have had the pleasure of dispatching thus far.

The Analyst obviously takes certain teams more seriously than others.