BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 2018-19

5 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Come on Stu! I know it’s early :D

Frank Lampard’s Derby County were superb down there, christ knows how we scabbed a draw.

Leeds, outplayed them at Ewood and well we know about Boxing Day.

Sorry I’d have been guessing on that one!

2 hours ago, CP Company Lad said:

And we played Fat Franks mugs off the park twice. Ipswich aside probably the worst team we have had the pleasure of dispatching thus far.

The Analyst obviously takes certain teams more seriously than others.

Perhaps that shows that your spying operation at Derby was more successful than at Brockhall?

7 hours ago, CP Company Lad said:

Wow :unsure: The modern day football (soccer) fan. 

You think Derby are a quality team ? Seriously. Dear dear me.

Out of interest and nothing to do with this thread but why has a leeds fan racked up 185 posts on a Blackburn forum?? ??

3 hours ago, CP Company Lad said:

And we played Fat Franks mugs off the park twice. Ipswich aside probably the worst team we have had the pleasure of dispatching thus far.

The Analyst obviously takes certain teams more seriously than others.

Fat Frank?? Jesus Biesla looks like he should be propping up the bar in Wetherspoons at 11am

• Like 1

• Backroom
40 minutes ago, benhben said:

Out of interest and nothing to do with this thread but why has a leeds fan racked up 185 posts on a Blackburn forum?? ??

Because he's on a spying mission.

Bielsa is worried about the mighty Rovers surging up the table and meeting them in the playoffs after their inevitable late season plummet.  

They leave no stone unturned you know.

Now everyone, keep shtum, don't give him any information. And for God's sake no-one mention our secret weapon Big Ben. An asset we've kept so secret up to now that I don't think he even knows he's a footballer yet. ?

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Tom Stinny said:

Think Leeds should be forced to forfeit any points they've won this season for the spy tactic and relegated to league 1 where they belong for all eternity. Dirty Leeds.

It wont matter anyway, February soon so they'll crumble. I think they'll scrape 8th on the last day of the season.

9 minutes ago, Hasta said:

Sheffield Wednesday owners statement.

Interesting.

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2019/january/dejphon-chansiri-statement/

Rambling, batshit stuff.

Spent 40m+ and players on 40k a week just to stay in the Championship??? Then says it was promotion or bust??

He’s an absolute basket case and was led up the creek by agents and it’s all going massively tits up.

Sounds like he’s going to ask fans for more money/higher pricing etc too. 

Crazily the majority of their fans lap it up.

Madness.

Edited by S8 & Blue
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, CP Company Lad said:

Wow :unsure: The modern day football (soccer) fan. 

You think Derby are a quality team ? Seriously. Dear dear me.

Good enough to worry your manager into sending spys in 

That isn't taking anything away from Leeds. Just because people think derby play good quality attractive football doesn't mean that other teams aren't looked at in the same way. 

As a rovers fan you could insert any of Leeds/wba/derby/shef united as how we should be aspiring to play

The weird thing is mowbray talks like we are aiming to play attractive free flowing football like derby do yet if we are ever going to get to the right end of the table it's going to be more by following in the footsteps of Sheffield united.

Edited by Oldgregg86
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Good enough to worry your manager into sending spys in 

That isn't taking anything away from Leeds. Just because people think derby play good quality attractive football doesn't mean that other teams aren't looked at in the same way. 

As a rovers fan you could insert any of Leeds/wba/derby/shef united as how we should be aspiring to play

The weird thing is mowbray talks like we are aiming to play attractive free flowing football like derby do yet if we are ever going to get to the right end of the table it's going to be more by following in the footsteps of Sheffield united.

Got to be honest.  I'd love it if we played like Sheffield United.  Thought they were the best team by a mile at Ewood this season.  Aggressive and could ping the ball around confidently with a threat in the final third.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, benhben said:

I initially joined before the game at Ewood. Got a lot of family who are Rovers and I spent a fair bit of time over here with Grandparents and cousins as a kid. Went on a lot of games on the mid/late 70s and early 80s with my Grandad and cousin. 

Some good posters on here who talk a lot of sense. I bare Rovers no ill feelings at all. 2 cousins season ticket holders and always like to see them do well.

3 hours ago, CP Company Lad said:

I initially joined before the game at Ewood. Got a lot of family who are Rovers and I spent a fair bit of time over here with Grandparents and cousins as a kid. Went on a lot of games on the mid/late 70s and early 80s with my Grandad and cousin. 

Some good posters on here who talk a lot of sense. I bare Rovers no ill feelings at all. 2 cousins season ticket holders and always like to see them do well.

Fair dos! Welcome! ?

49 minutes ago, benhben said:

Fair dos! Welcome! ?

@CP Company Ltd is a damn Bielsa spy!

Bielsa has them all over social media like FB, Twatters and Instantnoodles and now on MBs.

Bielsa gets a daily report on all players and tactics discussed here, invaluable insight :glare:

If we had any bushes or trees on the MB then CP would be lurking in them.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

@CP Company Ltd is a damn Bielsa spy!

Bielsa has them all over social media like FB, Twatters and Instantnoodles and now on MBs.

Bielsa gets a daily report on all players and tactics discussed here, invaluable insight :glare:

If we had any bushes or trees on the MB then CP would be lurking in them.

Food to die for at Northcote and plenty trees to climb in the grounds in way of practice :)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

BBC are saying that Ashley Cole is talking to Frank Lampard's Derby County. No surprise really.

Would that make Marcus Olsson available? Would anybody take him back considering the issues we have at left back? Am I being unoriginal by suggesting a former player?

• Like 1

Just now, BlackburnEnd75 said:

Would that make Marcus Olsson available? Would anybody take him back considering the issues we have at left back? Am I being unoriginal by suggesting a former player?

Martin yes.

Marcus... probably yes.