BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 2018-19

Just seen it on Twitter.

He didn’t just throw a punch, he actually assaulted him. That fella is surely going to prison (although knowing our “justice” system it’ll be suspended), minimum a lifetime ban from all football grounds.

The book needs throwing at Big Club too. There’s probably no precedent for a points deduction but they’ll surely have a behind closed doors game and be banned from attending the away game.

Just now, S8 & Blue said:

https://streamable.com/kq6rk

Wow it’s worse than I thought. 

Stewards should have left him to the mercy of the players the little peaky blinder nob.

Trouble is, anyone who hit him would have been sent off. But I’m with you.

Just imagine if that lowlife had a knife on him... ?

2 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Stuff like that is going on in Scotland every week.

It carries on and fences will be back.

No chance. Clubs will be required to employ extra armies of stewards though and have “club evidence gatherers” filming their own fans.

• Backroom

Disgraceful just watched again at half time and you can see loads of them celebrating it when it happened 

Birmingham’s twitter have ignored it and labelled it feisty 

I'd love to see both sets of players just kick the shit out of him for a good few minutes. Maybe then idiots would think twice about approaching elite athletes and throwing punches.

And I include the rovers fan that did it against burnley

Edited by Oldgregg86
  • Like 2

I think a football banning order is a minimum of 3 years maximum of 5. But I’d be astonished if this bloke doesn’t go to prison. 

I would think he’ll be charged with common assault therefore maximum sentence is 6 months. If he pleads guilty (no other option) he’s entitled to 1/3 off his sentence so can only get a maximum 4 months. If he’s got no previous convictions they’ll take that into account but as it’s a very public crime they might look to make an example of him. 

3 hours ago, Oldgregg86 said:

My iniatial recations was that it was madness to sack a manager sat in 4th at such a crucial stage of the season. However if you look at it as rovers sat in 4th at this stage last season with our squad and budget, whilst I wouldn't advocate a change at this stage of the season, you can understand slightly why the WBA fans are annoyed albeit in a far more difficult league

If they end up getting promoted with whomever they bring in, it will have been a great decision.

4 minutes ago, matt83 said:

I think a football banning order is a minimum of 3 years maximum of 5. But I’d be astonished if this bloke doesn’t go to prison. 

I would think he’ll be charged with common assault therefore maximum sentence is 6 months. If he pleads guilty (no other option) he’s entitled to 1/3 off his sentence so can only get a maximum 4 months. If he’s got no previous convictions they’ll take that into account but as it’s a very public crime they might look to make an example of him. 

That’s what the Leeds lad got.

15 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

I'd love to see both sets of players just kick the shit out of him for a good few minutes. Maybe then idiots would think twice about approaching elite athletes and throwing punches.

And I include the rovers fan that did it against burnley

Got to agree with this... I do think the self entitlement mentality of fans where they can say what they like just because they have paid their £20 is very unhealthy.. Wouldn't be allowed in any other walk of life.. I mean are people really that unhappy?? 

Stewards doing a great job as usual. One scally, just one skinny scally. Heck! Bring back British Bulldogs.

The way things are going it's doubtful anyone will be singing 'the poor man's Bradley Dack' at Grealish when we play Villa again.