BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 2018-19

13 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Just heard Leeds have spent more time in the championship than any other club.

Long may it continue

Continuously , think it may be Notts Forest by a couple of seasons

EDIT Both came up from League 1

Based on current runs in the Championship

Notts Forest returned for the  2008/09 season (11 seasons inc the one just finished)

Leeds returned for the 2010/11 season (8 seasons inc one just finished)

Ipswich don't count anymore, but they were on 15 seasons

Clubs who have played in the Championship and amount of seasons etc https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_EFL_Championship_clubs

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 1

At a time when much of the Country is divided on a major political issue, and notwithstanding our different footballing loyalties, it's lovely to be able to post on an issue that brings so many people together, at this difficult time .....

I think this gentleman sums up many of our feelings this evening .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4uivPpzCGo

???? 

• Like 2

Lovely to see Leeds bomb and even better to that we all have someone to support in the final. 

Spurs to beat Liverpool, arsenal to beat Chelsea and England's men and women to bring a trophy each home it's been a fabulous year football ?

• Like 2

Come on, where are those of you who were trying to tell me Bamford was a great player. Come out and take your scolding :) He is solid useless

Amazing result for Derby, particularly considering we played them off the field a few weeks ago. I hope they beat Villa now, but I had a feeling Leeds might have been the better shout to do that. 

Sky very happy. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sparks Rover said:

I think Derby celebrate too much 

Probably, although their players dancing the 'loser dance' while holding pretend 'spy-gate' binoculars, at Leeds' ground was top class....

Edited by Glosrover
spelling...
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Ive found cp company 

Screenshot_20190516-101149.png

Hilarious. Worse than the scousers!

Really don't get that mentality. We could be 3 up going into injury time & I'd still half expect us to throw it away, let alone tempting fate with something like that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Had a peruse of a Leeds forum last night.

They weren't surprised they lost due to the 'EFL agenda against them', that includes appointing Manc ref Anthony Taylor

:lol:

As someone working down here and dating someone who’s a Utd STH they don’t give two fecks about Leeds. Never have. ?

I spy with my little eye.. Leeds 2 Derby 4

Have to say there is justice in Leeds getting bombed out at Elland Road.

Felt all season that Leeds were a manager without a football squad to match his talents. Any Prem club sniffing around could do a lot worse than taking him from Leeds.

1 hour ago, Admiral Nelsen said:

Hilarious. Worse than the scousers!

Really don't get that mentality. We could be 3 up going into injury time & I'd still half expect us to throw it away, let alone tempting fate with something like that.

Like his team he peaked too early. The only downside I can see from their loss is that we will still have to pay a minimum £39 at their ground next season.

• Like 1

Just now, JHRover said:

Sheffield United owners are in a Court battle this week. It has been disclosed that the club were funded using a £3 million loan from the family of Osama Bin Laden.

Doesn’t mean anything a headline sensation. There’s 74 relatives of bin laden is sixty one kids and they control most construction and engineering and oil in KSA a huge rich family where everyone in the country is somewhat of a relation.

Ive had dealings with the Bin Laden Construction Group buying armoured cable for a site in the UK. I don’t remember the tabloids reporting that or the fact it’s used to supply energy to 25 pc of homes in England 

Edited by Scotland1
  • Like 1

• Backroom
2 hours ago, OnePhilT said:

From a Rovers point of view, I'd like to see Derby go up. Something tells me that a defeat for Villa might knock the stuffing out of them for next season more than it would for Derby, and I reckon Derby would be coming back the stronger and more hopeful next season if they were still in the Championship.

It's a pretty crucial match, as I think both are potentially due to incur FFP sanctions should they remain in the Championship next season.