BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 2018-19

Just now, Scotland1 said:

No way already showing why he’s several levels above Dack. The way he glides past and his Touch Is on another level.

What does he actually create?

I don't rate Dack that highly either - I'd have sold him for £15m when West Brom offered it. 

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

What does he actually create?

I don't rate Dack that highly either - I'd have sold him for £15m when West Brom offered it. 

He wanted to go to WBA the bid was heavily in instalments as they’re skint. Hence the selling of Chaldli to pay some overdraft off ran up by Williams.

The ball is a magnet to his foot, only way you stop him is a foul, though one thing I notice and we do it with Dack is the repetitive need to ensure every ball goes to him someway. Comes predictable after a while.

Grealish is an arrogant asshat contantly moaning and pushing and shoving has an all about me attitude there was one game when villa scored and he had nothing to do with and  was celebrating in front of the fans with his pointing to his name celebration on his own instead of with his teammates 

• Like 1

Just now, Peteb2014 said:

Grealish is an arrogant asshat contantly moaning and pushing and shoving has an all about me attitude there was one game when villa scored and he had nothing to do with and  was celebrating in front of the fans with his pointing to his name celebration on his own instead of with his teammates 

So he’s a confident player then? 

Just now, Peteb2014 said:

He is a horrible fucker. Constantly diving and snitching. Despicable. 

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

Their midfield is being overrun.

Lampard probably shouldn't have taken them out on the lash after they beat Leeds. 

Villa can read every pass they make. Dean Smith is definitely a super organiser every run derby make there is a villa body for him