BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 2018-19

Just now, DE. said:

Unfortunately for Derby they waited until they were two down before they started playing. Villa get their reward for sticking two fingers up at FFP regulations. 

Ya, horrible stuff. A horrible diving and snitching team with a really dislikeable management team to boot. 

Villa doing exactly what they did against us in the game at Villa Park. Coasting at 2-0 and sit back to play on the counter, concede and then all the time wasting and gamesmanship. I really thought if they kept attacking they could have won by four. Smith reminds me of Mowbray at times.

Just now, OnePhilT said:

I assume you're talking solely about Grealish. If the system allows you to be a so-called cheat, then playing it to the max isn't the worst thing to do. I always loved players like Sav, Bellers, etc. They're great to have on your team, and you love 'em for it - because they want to win, no matter the cost - and when they're not on you're team... Well, just take a look at some of the posts here. Grealish will go on. The rest will weep.

No, I'm talking about Grealish, McGinn, Hourihane, Taylor to name but 4 on the field and then you have Smith and Terry snarling and calling for everything off it. Grealish in particular though cos he makes out he is hard, but then falls over when a defender farts near him and starts crying to the ref. 

• Moderation Lead
Just now, Husky said:

All credit to Steve Bruce for laying the foundations

I’d forgotten about him. 

He was their manager for the game at Ewood this season...

• Moderation Lead
Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

No, I'm talking about Grealish, McGinn, Hourihane, Taylor to name but 4 on the field and then you have Smith and Terry snarling and calling for everything off it. Grealish in particular though cos he makes out he is hard, but then falls over when a defender farts near him and starts crying to the ref. 

I’ll be honest, I’m not disagreeing with you, but I think you’ve described a number of teams and players there....

I wouldn’t say Villa were any worse than anyone else in that respect tbh. 

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

How have Murphy, Andrews (currently on air talking shite), Sutton and Savage all got media gigs?

Sutton because he is one of the best pundits in the country, Murphy because he played for Liverpool, Savage because he plays the clown and Keith Andrews god only knows.

50 minutes ago, OnePhilT said:

I assume you're talking solely about Grealish. If the system allows you to be a so-called cheat, then playing it to the max isn't the worst thing to do. I always loved players like Sav, Bellers, etc. They're great to have on your team, and you love 'em for it - because they want to win, no matter the cost - and when they're not on your team... Well, just take a look at some of the posts here. Grealish will go on. The rest will weep.

I honestly think Grealish will be found out at premier league level he hasnt done much against any of the big/better teams in the league he has turned it on against Birmingham and thats got him this reputation he is a big game player. If he scores more than 5 goals that arent penalties next season I will show my ass on the townhall steps

• Like 1

Just now, Peteb2014 said:

I honestly think Grealish will be found out at premier league level he hasnt done much against any of the big/better teams in the league he has turned it on against Birmingham and thats got him this reputation he is a big game player. If he scores more than 5 goals that arent penalties next season I will show my ass on the townhall steps

The Championship is a poor league. If he's the saviour of football that he's proclaimed to be he'd do more with the bags of time he has on the ball.

He'll disappear in the Prem. 

52 minutes ago, ben_the_beast said:

Chris Sutton is a cracking pundit

Fully agree! Best on BT. He’s no agenda calls it as he sees and if he’s wrong he’ll say his bit listen and create the debate. If he was on a 606 with Savage type it’d be a show! 

I like him on the Old Firm days he’s bang on usually. 

That said if Owen had a voice what could discover pitch he’d be handy his analysis is spot on and A mention to Jenas who’s been the best all year for me. 

Forget ethnicity manager types and representation but looking at commentators both Jenas, Dublin and then even Crooks represent amazingly well. 

Love to see Andy Cole on there too belittling Ince ?

• Backroom

Leeds as a club are just classless top to bottom, bit odd trying to ‘banter’ Derby on their official twitter when they blew promotion 

What a crap match. No wonder the discussion is about Pundits.

Lampard got his team selection wrong and looked like a man with a bad toothache all afternoon.

Derby gifted Villa both goals but quite how a 5' 6'' player who doesn't actually jump scores with a header in a challenge with a 6' 4'' keeper I've yet to work out.

I didn't really care who clinched it, Leeds had already imploded in the Semis and it doesn't get much better than that.

Waggott shed a few tears, allegedly

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

What a crap match. No wonder the discussion is about Pundits.

Lampard got his team selection wrong and looked like a man with a bad toothache all afternoon.

Derby gifted Villa both goals but quite how a 5' 6'' player who doesn't actually jump scores with a header in a challenge with a 6' 4'' keeper I've yet to work out.

I didn't really care who clinched it, Leeds had already imploded in the Semis and it doesn't get much better than that.

Waggott shed a few tears, allegedly

I thought the Derby keeper at fault for the first also. Another modern goalkeeper rooted to the goal line as an opponent heads in from the edge of the six yard line.

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I thought the Derby keeper at fault for the first also. Another modern goalkeeper rooted to the goal line as an opponent heads in from the edge of the six yard line.

Yes, he was. He almost gifted another goal to Grealish with an awful grass-cutter clearance.

44 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I don't get this either. What are goalkeepers taught in these multi-million pound academies? Every single one of them wants to play football but none of them want to jump through a crowd of players and catch a ball.

With their arms extended a goalkeeper should get a glove (palm, punch or catch) to ball every single time. If he has to go through a crowd then so what? You are quick enough off your line if there's a chance to cruyff turn an attacker so get off your line to do your bloody job and catch the ball.

Edited by Dreams of 1995
  • Like 1