Cherry Blue

Championship 2018-19

4 hours ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Good enough to worry your manager into sending spys in 

That isn't taking anything away from Leeds. Just because people think derby play good quality attractive football doesn't mean that other teams aren't looked at in the same way. 

As a rovers fan you could insert any of Leeds/wba/derby/shef united as how we should be aspiring to play

The weird thing is mowbray talks like we are aiming to play attractive free flowing football like derby do yet if we are ever going to get to the right end of the table it's going to be more by following in the footsteps of Sheffield united.

Got to be honest.  I'd love it if we played like Sheffield United.  Thought they were the best team by a mile at Ewood this season.  Aggressive and could ping the ball around confidently with a threat in the final third.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, benhben said:

Out of interest and nothing to do with this thread but why has a leeds fan racked up 185 posts on a Blackburn forum?? 🙈🙈

I initially joined before the game at Ewood. Got a lot of family who are Rovers and I spent a fair bit of time over here with Grandparents and cousins as a kid. Went on a lot of games on the mid/late 70s and early 80s with my Grandad and cousin. 

Some good posters on here who talk a lot of sense. I bare Rovers no ill feelings at all. 2 cousins season ticket holders and always like to see them do well.

3 hours ago, CP Company Lad said:

I initially joined before the game at Ewood. Got a lot of family who are Rovers and I spent a fair bit of time over here with Grandparents and cousins as a kid. Went on a lot of games on the mid/late 70s and early 80s with my Grandad and cousin. 

Some good posters on here who talk a lot of sense. I bare Rovers no ill feelings at all. 2 cousins season ticket holders and always like to see them do well.

Fair dos! Welcome! 👏

49 minutes ago, benhben said:

Fair dos! Welcome! 👏

@CP Company Ltd is a damn Bielsa spy!

Bielsa has them all over social media like FB, Twatters and Instantnoodles and now on MBs.

Bielsa gets a daily report on all players and tactics discussed here, invaluable insight :glare:

If we had any bushes or trees on the MB then CP would be lurking in them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

@CP Company Ltd is a damn Bielsa spy!

Bielsa has them all over social media like FB, Twatters and Instantnoodles and now on MBs.

Bielsa gets a daily report on all players and tactics discussed here, invaluable insight :glare:

If we had any bushes or trees on the MB then CP would be lurking in them.

Food to die for at Northcote and plenty trees to climb in the grounds in way of practice :)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

BBC are saying that Ashley Cole is talking to Frank Lampard's Derby County. No surprise really.

Would that make Marcus Olsson available? Would anybody take him back considering the issues we have at left back? Am I being unoriginal by suggesting a former player?

• Like 1

Just now, BlackburnEnd75 said:

Would that make Marcus Olsson available? Would anybody take him back considering the issues we have at left back? Am I being unoriginal by suggesting a former player?

Martin yes.

Marcus... probably yes.

19 minutes ago, S8 & Blue said:

Martin yes.

Marcus... probably yes.

The problem with both Olssons is they couldn't get a block on the cross coming in.

• Like 1

Easy to say that now in January whilst there's still a chance of survival and he seems to be well liked there. Might be a different story come May/June once the dust has settled post-relegation and he discovers his budget.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him resign "in protest" around the end of June/start of July when he realises Evans is going to sell everyone and expect to get promoted first time with nothing but free transfers and hard work.