BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 2018-19

19 minutes ago, Proudtobeblue&white said:

The Brummie tool got 14-weeks. Banned for 10-years. 

His team lost, Grealish scored the winner, he gets 14 weeks in jail, he gets a life ban from all football grounds, a 10 year ban from St Andrews and he has to pay Grealish £100 in compensation and £150 victim surcharge.

The mug has had a bad couple of days.

40 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

What an impact Steve Bruce has had at Sheffield Wednesday, up to 9th and 3 points of the play offs.  17 Points in 9 games with just 4 goals conceded and 6 clean sheets.

That’s because he is a good manager. I hated him as a player but would have taken him at Ewood in a heartbeat.

42 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

What an impact Steve Bruce has had at Sheffield Wednesday, up to 9th and 3 points of the play offs.  17 Points in 9 games with just 4 goals conceded and 6 clean sheets.

Costing me a ton bet that dinnerlady git.

Unbeaten run has to end sometime...

1 hour ago, Husky said:

I wonder why Bristol City always seem to bottle the last part of the season.

We could still finish above them yet.

Cos they are not good enough , just like   Preston Hull and Rovers  , had good run will go on a similar bad one anytime...

Last night so important with Millwall and Rotherham picking up surprise wins this week and Reading enjoying a bit of a resurgence. 

Looking bleak for Ipswich and Bolton but wide open for the other place - Rotherham, Wigan, Reading, Millwall and even QPR looking dodgy. On form Wigan must be very worried.

Just now, Gordon Gekko said:

What a mental league...both Rotherham and Milwall getting unlikely wins tonight. Gone from feeling 100% safe to thinking we probably might need another win or 2.

We are safe.

Millwall, Reading, Wigan and Rotherham ALL have to win 4 from 9 - and for us to pick up zero points.

• Backroom
Just now, Pedro said:

Wigan have some tough games.

Fingers crossed it's them who drop.

Amen.

Cook, and them relishing in our demise,win my vote in the race all day long.

Glad we hammered their goal difference last night too.

What goes around, comes around.  

• Like 2

Just looking and Reading have some tough games to come - away at Stoke, Hull, Norwich, Bristol, Middlesbrough and home v West Brom, Preston, Brentford and Birmingham. Pretty tough run in there.

Edited by JHRover

Just now, Mattyblue said:

Way things are going we could have zero local games next season...

On the plus side though Matty it looks like we are losing Ipswich and Norwich and possibly Reading. I quite like going to the London clubs as it's easy on the train. That could be Fulham and Charlton added to Millwall, QPR and Brentford.

• Like 2