BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 2018-19

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

We absolutely outplayed Derby  ot so long ago, hardly surprising they are being swept aside.

A lot of games in the Championship come down to one thing--- BOTTLE!!!!!

Any side with Ashley Cole as a first teamer is going to struggle.

• Like 1

Just now, Scotland1 said:

So he’s a confident player then? 

There is a difference between confidence and arrogance he is so far over to the arrogance side its unbelievable. Just watch how many times he will push and shove looking for a reaction you can guarentee if someone reacted he would be rolling around like a snivelling little shite he is

• Like 1

Just now, Mattyblue said:

Another of Waggott’s cash cow followings disappearing.

I said pre Q&A .... what’s he actually made or generated the club cash wise?

Hes in 150k a year so a good base in that role is usually 1/6 a year. Does he make 900k savings and increased income? Does he even cover his wage?

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

I don't think he's done much wrong today.

Wait Andre Green is on. Pace time 

Just now, Peteb2014 said:

There is a difference between confidence and arrogance he is so far over to the arrogance side its unbelievable. Just watch how many times he will push and shove looking for a reaction you can guarentee if someone reacted he would be rolling around like a snivelling little shite he is

Hmmm I get what your saying but that usually only gives a player an edge. He’s a wonderful player. 

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

I don't think he's done much wrong today.

He was piss poor against us. Made Conway look like Sterling.

Honestly, I’ve no idea how Derby made the play-offs while we finished so low fish the table. This division is all about going for it.

Just now, davulsukur said:

Definitely.

Derby have some good players but they aren't a good team.

They look slow. Bradley Johnson who I like looks like a slug with Huddleston against McGinn who looks like he could do another 90mibs after. 

Just now, Stuart said:

He was piss poor against us. Made Conway look like Sterling.

Honestly, I’ve no idea how Derby made the play-offs while we finished so low fish the table. This division is all about going for it.

Because we didn't play Rothwell and Travis for half the season and persisted with Mulgrew at CB.

• Like 6

Just now, Scotland1 said:

They look slow. Bradley Johnson who I like looks like a slug with Huddleston against McGinn who looks like he could do another 90mibs after. 

Yer I've always rated Johnson. He must be knocking on a bit now though

In the first half, Bennett caused a few problems with his pace on the few occasions he got the chance to use it but the rest are pretty slow.

Just now, davulsukur said:

Yer I've always rated Johnson. He must be knocking on a bit now though

In the first half, Bennett caused a few problems with his pace on the few occasions he got the chance to use it but the rest are pretty slow.

30 ish? He’s leaving in the summer he’d be ideal with Travis sat behind Dack giving the balance of right and left feet.

Is Marriott ex Ipswich? Has a team let two strikers Rhodes included out there youth to be as prolific at this level as those two?

Edited by Scotland1

Just now, Ewood Ace said:

Terrible decision from Lampard not to start Marriott, he changed the game when he came on at Leeds and he has done the same again today.

Ya, bizarre. The lad he started, Mason Bennett, had scored like one goal in 20 games this season.

It was interesting on the Sky sports website, the build up on the Derby section included Lampard being asked if he was going to get the Chelsea job.