BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Supporters Consultation Meeting - Thursday 21st June

4 hours ago, Miller11 said:

There is, or certainly was, a model showing Jacks reimagined view of the Riverside in the Ewood boardroom. Plans were approved but shelved due to relegation.

With regards to the walkway at the front of the Riverside, there is presently nothing we can do about it. This is the grounds access point for emergency vehicles. There has to be room for fire engines to do their stuff in case of an emergency. They’d have to do something to ensure this access still remained as part of any renovation. I don’t recall what this looks like on the plans from the late 90s.

Could be an entrance for Fire services, with easy access to river water as a back up

Just now, perthblue02 said:

Could be an entrance for Fire services, with easy access to river water as a back up

Which comes back to the present riverside being rebuilt as the new stand into the old other three of Ewood that had their fair share of wood and not long after the Bradford disaster.

Any new construction would probably not need that runway with all the open accessible corners, would certainly help the atmosphere with another stand closer to the pitch.

I've been surprised when I sat in there for a bit and when the tv cameras have been live above that stand there's sometimes a decent noise in it but you can't hear it from other stands on match day.

13 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Half the time, half the questions, an agenda with more questions for the Execs would have been collated with more time, obviously.

End of the day, I’m not particularly arsed as the meetings are just box ticking, another Fans Forum session with some different people in the room. Waggott doesn’t seem interested in listening to the ideas of fans, so bugger it, give the whole meeting to Mowbray and drop the pretence that the fans are being ‘consulted’ on anything.

Matty, was all the questions answered by Waggott on the night? 

Did the Mowbray's part get involved in the questions for Waggott 

12 hours ago, Mike E said:

Because after 45-60m, the compere wants Mowbray to get 30m chat. It’s irrelevant.

The meeting is supposed to be 30m of questioning relevant top brass, not the manager.

Just because ‘the questions were answered’ doesn’t mean they were adequately answered. If TM can play his part in holding his bosses to account then fine, but he hasn’t yet done that in 3 meetings.

that's your opinion that the questions wasn't answered adequately but was they were answered in full

2 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

I did see a load of police and horses charge past the Guild Hall at one point. I was hoping it was something and nothing as it will be any excuse to make this fixture 12pm or a bubble...

Thats what I seen yesterday coming out of the bookies there. Dont know what it was about. 

8 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Thats what I seen yesterday coming out of the bookies there. Dont know what it was about. 

The bookies you say? Was it two bottles of something fancy in the local Italian for Chaddy?

5 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Good question, they’re two of my favourite things personally!

Bet he would change his mind if it was ,

An evening of tactics and tagliatella, hosted by Tony Mowbrinio with pasta by Pasha

Hosted in   Gli Azzurri Bar

10 quid a ticket (13 on door) 

(You can have that idea for free Mr Waggot)

29 minutes ago, Hasta said:

Return fixture will still kick off at 9am

Blackburn Police say hey Rovers there won't be much bother but we want you to restrict North End to 5000 or so tickets.

Blackburn Rovers say no chance we want as many Preston fans as possible packed in the away end !!!

Blackburn police say ok 12 o'clock kick off it is then..........

47 minutes ago, perthblue02 said:

Bet he would change his mind if it was ,

An evening of tactics and tagliatella, hosted by Tony Mowbrinio with pasta by Pasha

Hosted in   Gli Azzurri Bar

10 quid a ticket (13 on door) 

(You can have that idea for free Mr Waggot)

Fair play. Offering a discount for booking early. They’ll be able to make sure the have planned enough olives and breadsticks.

I can recommend the Rigatoni Al Mowbray Piccante with calzonal marking.

• Like 1