BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pre Season Matches

Just now, ChrisPriceBaldSpot said:

Still 1-0?

How's Samuel playing? 

Average. He is not exactly playing bad but he hasn’t done much either. Bennet is not havin his best game aswell thou. The rest are doing fine in my opinion 

p.s. 1 min later Samuel scores. The goal was all Dack thou

Edited by skous18

Sounds like were playing well. The defence and midfield is pretty competitive. A decent winger and a striker and well be ok. 

Gutted I had two tickets to the game but couldn't get there because of the M6 being closed in both directions. Even tried going the back roads via clitheroe but also gridlocked. Had to give it up as a bad day. 

Edited by benhben
  • Like 1

Watching Smallwood jog back when the likes of Nyambe and Bennett are sprinting past him full pelt is really starting to grate on me. 

Beyond that, very happy with the team performance,. Our through balls need some slight work but you can tell this team has been together and has an understanding. Well deserve to be 2 up. The optimism may be returning. Everton look way off the pace tbh.