BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pre Season Matches

Just now, Stuart said:

Didn’t go but sounds like a good run out.

How did Everton look?

Everton looked poor but we did play with a high intensity and didn't give them chance to settle on the ball.

Though Samuel looked good tonight and Bell added a bit of pace on the other side.

Dack and Lenihan were very good and Evans looked decent perhaps the signing of Davenport and the emergence of Travis have made him up his effort and game 

Just now, matt83 said:

As a side note really don’t like the kit. In my opinion the blue is too weak, odd dots in the numbers and that logo does indeed look like the top profile of a toilet. 

If we keep winning games no-one will care.

I won’t be buying one mind.

• Like 3

Very enjoyable night tonight and very impressive performance.

Not fickle enough to think he should be starting at this level, but credit to Samuel tonight. Deserved his goal, he rarely uses his pace properly to run at defenders, or rarely uses his body well, tonight he did both of them things and was a constant menace. 

Dack terrific as always, the run for the second and strength for the third were brilliant. His link with the impressive Graham is telepathic at times.

Evans was very tidy, came off seemingly like he was carrying something though, always the problem with him.

Pleased that we saw the game out with a clean sheet too. Looked well drilled. Just need more pace and flair options going forward but a lot to be pleased about tonight.

• Like 2

Just now, roversfan99 said:

Very enjoyable night tonight and very impressive performance.

Not fickle enough to think he should be starting at this level, but credit to Samuel tonight. Deserved his goal, he rarely uses his pace properly to run at defenders, or rarely uses his body well, tonight he did both of them things and was a constant menace. 

Might be all the work he put in on his own in pre pre season paying off

Everybody played very well with dack the stand out player. I can't believe I'm going to say this and it will be the first time I have ever witnessed it but Evans was also very good. He actually looked like a decent quality midfielder that could read the game. Well done lads. Superb all round

• Like 1

Evans is after a new deal he knows he'll never get what he's got at Rovers in terms of money and understanding management anywhere else. Hopefully TM will make him earn it all season and we might finally get something back out of him on a regular basis.

its great to hear that Rovers played so well. I away on a family holiday so couldn't attend

How good was Dack and Samuel? 

What was very impressive about today performance? 

Do you feel better/more confident about Rovers about going into the new season?

What a great score line! Bradley Dack is an amazing footballer and I hope we can keep him for this season. He is destined for big things in the game.

Secondly the new kit looks stunning. The lighter blue has been used at various times throughout our history( even Spurs have used it) and I’m sure it will prove a commercial success.