BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Rovers Fixtures 2018-19

Just now, MarkBRFC said:

Ive always been in favour of that, but I think its been proven time and time again that it will never, ever happen.

I think we're in for a shock with away ticket prices this season after having it pretty good last season.

It will be the same old culprits - Leeds, Sheff Wednesday, Norwich, Ipswich, QPR and Bolton. For some reason that group of clubs charge an additional £10 on top of the average, easily getting to £30-40 an adult.

I think most others are 'sensible' insofar as they usually go no higher than £25. So probably a £5 increase on last season.

Hi all, Ipswich fan here. Happened to be very nosy and came on here to see your opinions on your long journey to Suffolk when proper football returns. You've mentioned our ticket prices which were a disgrace however last season our owner agree a reciprocal £25 price with most clubs. Only the likes of Leeds, Sheffield clubs and Qpr didn't agree if I remember rightly. Hardly ground breaking but something that will more than likely be the same for 18/19. 

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2017/june/away-ticket-price-ceiling/

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On Friday, June 22, 2018 at 12:14, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Huge number of Northern and Midlands clu ns in this league but expecting our away support to drop off to around 1k average.

£40 at this level is appalling.

Price rIse Is bad. Will miss the street parking such as at Bury and Rochdale for example when our support was massive In relation to home support. Its step up we've been there before and If we get It right at pitch level our away support will be better than we think. coyb

£25 is not bad at all I think that should be the price of Championship football certainly anywhere outside London.  Was expecting 32-35 quid down at Ipswich to be fair. Should see about a thousand down there maybe which is similar to the number when Kean oh so generously plonked is back in the Championship.

Think the managers reception will be a little different this time though !