Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

New Home Kit Poll  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new home kit?

• Yes
    • No
    • Neither Like or Dislike (Neutral)

• 3 weeks later...

When Dafabet was confirmed as the new sponsor in 2015 it was announced by Rovers as a 'multi-year' deal. One other website at the time suggested it was an initial 3 year deal, so if that was the case then it will have expired, unless it has been extended without announcement.

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

No chance of the start of June?

No. Steve Waggott told us the end of June for home kit at the Fans Forum on Tuesday night. Training kit should be out a bit earlier and away kit by mid July.

Disclaimer: I suppose it's possible that he said end of June to make sure and that there is an 18th June date in place.

Dafabet deal has ended and the club are currently going through a selection process for a new sponsor. Obviously that has to be resolved before the shirts can be sold.

The Dafabet deal was apparently quite lucrative as they have been on an expansion programme in recent years adding Sunderland and Dingles along with some at Everton. It was signed back in the day when we had Dave Biggar in place as Commercial Director before he left to go abroad.

I wonder who is responsible for trying to lure in new sponsors. Given complaints about our revenue streams I would hope this is an area that is going to bring the club a lot of money.

It really wouldn't surprise me to see us end up with something like the Community Trust as shirt sponsors. They seem to be heavily involved in almost everything that happens these days (even taking over the matchday lottery and family stand).

Not expecting a major well known company. Of course Venkys could do what Chansiri at Wednesday or Evans at Ipswich have done and sponsor it themselves as a back door to additional funding without FFP issues.

4 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Not expecting a major well known company. Of course Venkys could do what Chansiri at Wednesday or Evans at Ipswich have done and sponsor it themselves as a back door to additional funding without FFP issues.

I do wonder how that would go down with fans; having their name plastered on the shirts. Would surely affect sales. 

43 minutes ago, roversfan2001 said:

I do wonder how that would go down with fans; having their name plastered on the shirts. Would surely affect sales. 

I would imagine it would boost the sales of retro shirts as they don't carry sponsors names/logos.

Big fan of new kits and when they come out

Judging by what else I've seen from Umbro I have a few speculative guesses at details

Blue and White Halves - Obviously, nothing to suggest the colours won't be flipped, but Umbro do have a history of doing so (11/12 kit)

Umbro taping at the bottom of the sleeves, probably in a different colour to the sleeves. Maybe a blue cuff at the bottom of the right sleeve and a white cuff at the bottom of the left?

fcf591b713a04651bd4abbf6618e8837.jpgumbro-schalke-18-19-home-kit-3.jpg

Cuff colour to match collar?

Everton Keeper kit link

http://evertondirect.evertonfc.com/stores/everton/en/product/everton-goalkeeper-home-shirt-2018-19/227816?cur=GBP&CMP=GBC-everton112&portal=everton112&gclid=CjwKCAjwxZnYBRAVEiwANMTRX7u5AGkI2HccKMld2Wy9d_ebY7vBnKiYEvfoRj47NG95ojKhMyTnbhoChxgQAvD_BwE

Umbro always use the same template for their keeper kits, so I'd expect a variation on this in two colours.

17/18 used Pink and Green, I'd guess one of these colours will change in 18/19 if not both. Yellow perhaps? Red too

I also predict the 18/19 away kit won't be red, because it was partially red last season. Obvious guesses are Navy or Yellow or White.

caen-18-19-home-kit-1.jpg

New Caen kit uses an interesting template, this would look great in red and black, but would be VERY SIMILAR to the 17/18 kit.

The training kit should give the first clue of what colour WON'T be used as an away kit. I'd predict Red training jackets/tops

Just now, roversfan2001 said:

I'd love us to have a proper red/black striped away kit, but it's always said that Venky's see black as unlucky so it's unlikely to happen under their tenure.

If that's true it's amazing that hey haven't developed a superstition about blue and white!

Just now, only2garners said:

To save another 10 pages of angst, it won't be happening.

I was more interested in whether people would be any more accepting of it post-promotion than in the recent past when it wouldn’t even have been considered.

3 hours ago, Stuart said:

Out of curiousity, how many people would accept next season’s shirt having the Venkys logo as main sponsor...?

It would make me want to dig out an old shirt and get  KFC printed on it....but then again, you probably knew that!

Edited by Leonard Venkhater