Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

New Home Kit Poll  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new home kit?

• Yes
    • No
    • Neither Like or Dislike (Neutral)

On 26/05/2018 at 11:57, laughatthedingles said:

Anyone able to mock this up as our home kit? Love the paler blue myself, would imagine it'll be white socks next season too since it was blue last season.

psv_2018_19_umbro_away_kit_a.jpg

psv_2018_19_umbro_away_kit_b.jpg

psv_2018_19_umbro_away_kit_c.jpg

psv_2018_19_umbro_away_kit_h.jpg

psv_2018_19_umbro_away_kit_i.jpg

That is beautiful 

Hate waiting for the new kit. Always mock ups doing the rounds, some of them great, and the real thing will never be as good as the best of the rumour ones.

The design must be known months ago. Don’t know why they don’t just put it out there as soon as the season finishes, and squash all the rumours early, rather than wait for player photo shoots.

6 hours ago, old darwen blue said:

The blue is the wrong shade and there are too many Umbro badges on it. 

Haha it's what laughatthedingles asked to be mocked up, not what I think the kit should be. Unfortunately though, I imagine that's how many Umbro badges will be on it based on the Umbro shirt template this year.

The minutes of last week's Fans Forum will be up on the club website next week but in the meantime some information on kits from the meeting: -

- New training kits will be on sale first in June, with home kits before the end of June and away kits in mid July

- the club are going through a beauty contest for shirt sponsors to replace Dafabet - all are other betting companies

- the club are also pursuing sponsorship contracts for other spaces on the shirts as now allowed

37 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

I was looking through the sponsors of Championship clubs the other day (the life I lead!) and well over half were gambling firms...

That's probably due to them being the only ones with enough money to offer Championship teams a decent amount of money to sponsor them. It also helps raise their exposure as the Championship is one of the only second tier leagues that is broadcast all over the world.

That Derby shirt is very nice.

I had a dream (fellow saddo) last night that I was at the launch event of the new kits.

The shirt was blue and white halves with red cuffs, but the badge was in the middle (looked a lot like the European kit we had with Kappa)....so naturally I was getting a bit frustrated......then they revealed the away kit......

Claret and blue! I thought.....oh no.....people are not going to be happy!!!!

Fortunately, I then woke up :D

The plus point for having "Venkys" as a shirt sponsor would be that they have put money into the club/team without it affecting ffp.  Downside might be very few shirt sales..

Edited by pjt
typo

• Backroom
36 minutes ago, pjt said:

The plus point for having "Venkys" as a shirt sponsor would be that they have put money into the club/team without it affecting ffp.  Downside might be very few shirt sales..

Official shirt sponsor with sponsorless option upon purchase ;)

• Like 1

On 29/05/2018 at 21:42, Stuart said:

Hate waiting for the new kit. Always mock ups doing the rounds, some of them great, and the real thing will never be as good as the best of the rumour ones.

The design must be known months ago. Don’t know why they don’t just put it out there as soon as the season finishes, and squash all the rumours early, rather than wait for player photo shoots.

Only thing worse is finding out that birdy is doing an embarrassing kit launch video and making a proper chop out of himself