New Home Kit Poll  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new home kit?

• Yes
    • No
    • Neither Like or Dislike (Neutral)

• Backroom
2 hours ago, Admiral Nelsen said:

Talking of halved away kits, I still live in hope that we'll end up bringing out a yellow & black halved kit one of these days. 

Sounds good to me! More of a golden yellow than the mustard affair we had under the Keant.

• Like 1

Don't think this has been suggested...how about green, silver and gold edges/trimmings? The main colours of the town crest. I know the crest has been used (albeit rarely) on the shirts before (1960 final for instance though there was no main crest/badge on kits until over a decade later) but the colours haven't. I'm not really that bothered what colour the away shirt is (nothing against the red of Lancashire though the 15/16 one could have been mistaken for a United shirt ?) but would be something new with more reasoning behind it than most used in past. Green/silver stripes or halves...whatever. I know some would like the away shirt to be halves as well.

More a suggestion for next year anyway.

Edited by Vinjay17
  • Like 1

On 20/06/2018 at 10:41, Clitherover said:

I'd like to see a better attempt at the red and black halves away shirt we had in the 2000's.

image.png.a5eeea3bb1bdd2075143d33282ef2ec1.png 

It could have been a really nice looking shirt bar the diamond patterns and the ugly bet 24 logo plastered on the front.

Best away kit we've ever had. Best selling by a mile too I believe.

A variation in colours on this halve template is what we need, the halves is something pretty unique as a kit template, and it should be utilised so that when someone sees a halved kit of any colour, they think is that a Rovers kit?

I'd like a silver and black halved away kit. Like this https://goo.gl/images/p628pi

Edited by Baz
  • Like 5

Didn't we have that black and red halved shirt two seasons in a row? I seem to remember that there was a window between the two seasons where we were between shirt sponsors and you could pick them up without a sponsor. I'm 90% sure I have one somewhere. Getting rid of the bet24 dartboard massively improved the shirt.

True story: I went to school with a boy named Wayne Kerr.

Now who the hell would name their son that? Well, his mother was the Assistant headmaster at that very same school.

Of course he was poked fun at his whole time there and probably still is today.

18 hours ago, AspRover said:

Didn't we have that black and red halved shirt two seasons in a row? I seem to remember that there was a window between the two seasons where we were between shirt sponsors and you could pick them up without a sponsor. I'm 90% sure I have one somewhere. Getting rid of the bet24 dartboard massively improved the shirt.

Best away kit we’ve had imho. And astonishingly was never put on sale.

8200A791-9F1D-4ACC-A946-F3C289C203C6.jpeg

• Like 3

Stuart: Wasn't that our third kit? If I remember correctly it was our away kit from the season before, but with a different sponsor (Bet24?). 

A few years back when they did a vote I voted for orange, such a shame almost no one else did. This is my favourite of all time

BRFCorange.jpg

Just now, rog of the rovers said:

It would be just like Rovers to 'unveil' the new kit against Hibernian for our first friendly on Sunday 8th July (only 12 days away)

Fitting throw back (seeing as Peru are currently in action at the World Cup) to our one and only 'sash' shirt.

oct-1999-jason-wilcox-of-blackburn-rover

Wouldn't surprise me if we rocked up at Hibs with last season's away shirt and didn't 'unveil' the new shirt until the Liverpool home game.