Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

New Home Kit Poll  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new home kit?

• Yes
    • No
    • Neither Like or Dislike (Neutral)

14 hours ago, Herbie6590 said:

More Umbro kit stuff...would have liked this as a Rovers away kit...

0CCDA2F7-5CFE-49C8-8BA5-2895DB834FC2.png

Is that a new crest they've got? It's terrible that. Seems to be all about creating 'the brand' these days unfortunately. 

Edited by donnermeat
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, S8 & Blue said:

Wouldn't be surprised if we see a new crest ourselves in the next few years... hopefully we don't do a Leeds.

The crest has always been one of my favourite parts of the kit and club. I loved it the first time I saw it. I would be very resistant to a change,so hopefully there isn't one. 

Some work out well but the majority are a step backwards. I quite like Sheff Weds new badge but that's basically an old badge that they've brought back. Same with Man City. I wouldn't be against minor alterations to modernise it but the shape and layout ought to remain the same.

Just now, barry_ said:

why wouldn't you be? 

No real reason? But I could see a branding agency reckoning it looks a bit dated and needs to be modernised, they'd have a point to an extent. 

I remember seeing some mock ups someone did on here a while ago and thought they looked great.

4 hours ago, S8 & Blue said:

Wouldn't be surprised if we see a new crest ourselves in the next few years... hopefully we don't do a Leeds.

i could see this too.  maybe alter the colours and change how "art et labour"  is written at the bottom of the crest.

Very nice, especially with the gold trim and I even quite like the Umbro sleeves on these colours. If this was last summer I'd be hoping for something very similar for Rovers but having had red and black last season I'd be very surprised if we got it again.

Credit to Umbro for not just creating a striped kit and sticking different badges on it.

Huddersfield away and Bournemouth home, both red and black striped, but both different designs.

The only thing we know with certainty is that the cuffs are coming.

Most of the Umbro home kits have the subtle V neck too, so I'd also expect that.

Keeper kits will be as expected.

• Like 1

• Backroom

If our new sponsor is a betting company as expected then Mansion may not look too bad, I’m always sentimental for red sponsors on the Home kit though 

We probably aren’t the priority on the production line. No reason not to start marketing it though.

Probably still waiting for an agreement with the sponsor. Personally I’d be down on day 1 for three sponsorless shirts.