Just now, rog of the rovers said:

Looks nicer in the official shots.

Interesting to see it in the flesh.

Blue looks too light...

DiX_OUEX0AA2Yzs.jpg

DiX_Pa2X4AAqG5W.jpg

DiX_Pa2X4AE_EGi.jpg

DiX_Sj6X0AAPC0a.jpg

My main issue with this is that there are navy elements but the sponsor is black, would look much better in navy.

Odd thing is the logo for the company is navy on their twitter profile pick so black isn’t something they are known for 

Mowbray and Waggott May miss Coventry a bit!

Overall I like it for a change though 

Edited by Tom

I heard the away kit was to be yellow which I think fits with the colour of the training gear that we've had. Although it wouldn't surprise me if we ended up with a dark blue one especially now we've a pale blue and white home strip.

I'll never understand the logic behind Rovers having a dark blue away shirt with white on it, yet we've had it numerous times over the years including in our last Championship season. Seems pointless and ensures a 3rd kit is needed when playing away at the numerous clubs that wear dark blue or white at home.

Having seen the full kit it is almost identical to the Zebra home strip. I don't mind the pale blue as I think it makes a nice change from time to time. Don't like the socks at all, would be better in pale blue or white.

• Moderation Lead

Tbh, the only thing I don't like about it is the sponsor, proper ruins it.

Like when we had the Crown Paints box in black and looked like 'Crown Paints FC'. 

• Like 1

Just now, JHRover said:

Having seen the full kit it is almost identical to the Zebra home strip. I don't mind the pale blue as I think it makes a nice change from time to time. Don't like the socks at all, would be better in pale blue or white.

Think the socks are the only part of it that looks good

• Like 2

Do we ever have a good season when they launch a powder blue kit ?  Why when they say they are nodding to history is it always the same one they nod to ?   What about the multitude of other great kits we've had how about nodding to the occasionally.

Great that they have what sounds like a good few quid for a sponsor but let's face it it would take a hell of a kit to make that logo look good, another tacky betting firm logo at that.

Just now, tomphil said:

Do we ever have a good season when they launch a powder blue kit ?  Why when they say they are nodding to history is it always the same one they nod to ?   What about the multitude of other great kits we've had how about nodding to the occasionally.

Great that they have what sounds like a good few quid for a sponsor but let's face it it would take a hell of a kit to make that logo look good, another tacky betting firm logo at that.

Blackburn-Rovers-1991_92-800x281.jpg

• Like 7