SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

New Home Kit Poll  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new home kit?

• Yes
    • No
    • Neither Like or Dislike (Neutral)

Spotted on Facebook that even Birdy isn’t buying one - I’ve never, I repeat never in all the time I’ve known him not seen him in the new shirt.

Doesnt bode well for sales (though he may be riled that he wasn’t asked to do the launch campaign :D)

• Like 4

Just now, Mattyblue said:

Spotted on Facebook that even Birdy isn’t buying one - I’ve never, I repeat never in all the time I’ve known him not seen him in the new shirt.

Doesnt bode well for sales (though he may be riled that he wasn’t asked to do the launch campaign :D)

It's the sponsor. If it was red or black, it would be fine. Big and black does not work 

• Backroom
1 hour ago, Tom said:

Whilst I like the core design of the shirt the colours of the sponsor and the numbering is off for me, can’t marry them up and find it jarring 

If the sponsor was the same blue as the numbers (instead of black), I'd LOVE that kit. Black sponsor makes it look a bit... meh.

• Backroom
13 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

It's the sponsor. If it was red or black, it would be fine. Big and black does not work 

Don't tell Terry Crews that, he might cuddle you to death!

• Like 2

Just seen it. Very happy. I’ve saved myself a fortune!!

Never liked any of the pale blue efforts but from the picture this one looks cheap, washed out and has a great big black stain on the front.

I can see why they didn’t put an advanced marketing campaign on!

Peter Kay’s aged a bit though.

45 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Well, to be fair he's no Peter Kay.

1 minute ago, Stuart said:

I would have asked when the away kit is out but they've even had the cheek to put the price up to £50!! Fifty quid!!

Waggott should wear a mask when he meets the fans.

Just wait until April. They'll be flogging them for £20 a piece which those in the 1875 club should be able to use Club Cash for and get it for £5.

Why is there a spider crawling in the top left corner next to the lettering of Mulgrew?

Having a huge #10 on the front of the shirt might not go down too well with the league... I'm sure it's been approved though.

Could prove to be a masterstroke when the opposition don't know what our L1 and loan players look like and are defending corners ?

? from me. Even the lettering is wrong. Fingers crossed the away kit saves it.

Screenshot_20180718-130038_Samsung Internet.jpg

8 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Mick McGrath, yes.

Dave Whelan not ring a bell BDS? He's told the broken leg at the 1960 cup final story just the few times...

Ha ha, I recognize him now that I look at him properly alright 

Had never heard of McGrath

Mick McGrath joined Blackburn Rovers in August 1954. He made 269 Football League appearances over the next ten years at Ewood Park. and played with players including Peter Dobing, Derek Dougan and Mike England. He helped the club win promotion to the First Division and appeared in the 1960 FA Cup Final where he scored an own goal in a 3-0 defeat to Wolves. He now lives in Blackburn and has retired after 24 years working for Thwaites Brewery.

Edited by Bigdoggsteel