New Home Kit Poll  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new home kit?

• Yes
    • No
    • Neither Like or Dislike (Neutral)

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Huge improvement. Chalk and cheese really 

Absolutely. The first thing you see when you look at the shirt is that black sponsor it stands out like a sore thumb. The navy is so much more subtle and blends in nicely. Ah well never mind.

• Like 1

Oh what could have been. The kit looks class without the sponsor. Feel sorry for Umbro to be fair. Their hard work has been undone by a silly logo! 

The only positive with that sponsor logo is it’s like a sillouete of our badge but sideways (I’m clutching at straws!!)

5DAC9966-C216-4B5E-BD0C-8861C10C0ECF.png

47 minutes ago, Butty said:

Absolutely. The first thing you see when you look at the shirt is that black sponsor it stands out like a sore thumb.

Which is why the sponsor would never agree to change their logo colour for us! They will want to be seen. They'll be seen on less shirts in Blackburn with that though.

Maybe this is all a tactical masterplan. Some of the dumber opposition players may constantly think they're marking our number 10! Which aside from sowing confusion, it will be psychologically unsettling to think that Danny Graham is eveywhere at once.

Really disappointed I think it look so awsul , I am not averse to a light blue but that black 10on the front is all wrong , just looks like players have the shirts on back to front , I won't be buying it 

1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Huge improvement. Chalk and cheese really 

Why is Evans eye 

1 hour ago, Butty said:

Someone has edited a navy sponsor on the front, a lot more subtle and looks miles better than the black blob. 

IMG_9765.PNG

Why is Evans eyeballing Lenihan

1 hour ago, Butty said:

Someone has edited a navy sponsor on the front, a lot more subtle and looks miles better than the black blob. 

IMG_9765.PNG

Still not a fan due to how pale the blue half is but that does look a heck of a lot better.

Presumably black stands out more. But so do sore thumbs.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Which is why the sponsor would never agree to change their logo colour for us! They will want to be seen. They'll be seen on less shirts in Blackburn with that though.

Maybe this is all a tactical masterplan. Some of the dumber opposition players may constantly think they're marking our number 10! Which aside from sowing confusion, it will be psychologically unsettling to think that Danny Graham is eveywhere at once.

Looking at their wesite the only time their logo is black is on our shirt. It’s normally a white ‘10’.

So there was lots of latitude.

5201D650-2BB7-4555-8E6F-6613F53B02D2.jpeg

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Too square. 

Maybe. But that’s their logo. They didn’t have to make it black.

We went through all this when they did the Crown logo. That shirt could have been so much better.

We are historically really bad at this.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, bazza said:

I prefer Everton blue to Man City blue. This new Rovers shirt looks like washed out crap.

Very disappointed.

This. We are Blackburn Rovers not Manchester City. And the logo is horrific. 

If There's been a worse home shirt I can't think of one off the too of my head.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Looking at their wesite the only time their logo is black is on our shirt. It’s normally a white ‘10’.

So there was lots of latitude.

5201D650-2BB7-4555-8E6F-6613F53B02D2.jpeg

Ah fair enough. Don't like that one any more though. But if it's normally white then yeh, why not the navy blue which looks better. Maybe once they saw how much the black stood out, they insisted to our detriment.

Who designs these kits? If someone at Rovers came up with that they should be sacked. 

Complete dog turd. Can't see many of them selling. Surely they can't have thought that would go down well. 

I'll be waiting for the away shirt...or not bothering. 

• Like 1

Dreadful Rovers kit, one of the worst I have seen, and not a good omen to what could be a difficult season.

Note to the club / owners / PR dept: Rovers play in royal blue, not sky blue.

• Like 1

In non rovers related kit news. Juve have released a kit made 100% from recycled ocean plastic. I would definitely buy this out of support for the cause. Hope the rest of the football world supports this. 

Doesn't look bad either. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44870339?ns_mchannel=social&ns_linkname=sport&ns_campaign=bbc_sport&ns_source=facebook

Still gutted about this, I was so looking forward to wearing my new shirt on holiday with real pride for the first time in years. The pale blue is annoying but could grow on me, BUT the toilet seat looking logo is horrible, and I just cannot imagine wearing that.