New Home Kit Poll  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new home kit?

• Yes
    • No
    • Neither Like or Dislike (Neutral)

It's a no from me.

Wrong halves, wrong colours, socks don't match, logo wrong colour.

1/10

I don't know about a fans poll of mock-ups provided by the supplier, why not a fans poll from mock-ups provided by the fans. I've seen some fantastic stuff done by fans on-line in the past.

24 minutes ago, Mum63 said:

My daughter bought new kit for grandson with name on.got it home could see Umbro badge and rovers badge on print also the barcode she returned it was told you will always get imprints of badges on,she got new top minus printing

Not if you know what you are doing and use a press blanket slid between the front and back before pressing it :)

Edited by perthblue02

18 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Could we have have a poll mods?

Four options perhaps?

Like it, buying one

Like it but not buying one

Hate it, but I have to have for my collection

Hate it, not buying one

5 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Nice kit. Not sure abut the two tone collar though... 

Are Whelan and McGrath Irish? Apologies for my ignorance 

Your avatar's shirt has a two-toned collar by the way ;) That one was one of our best home shirts too.

This, however, is the ugliest home shirt I can remember. It's mostly the sponsor, but I feel like it would look better with the darker blue. I could live with the light blue, as a historical callback, possibly I could live with the sponsor, but the two together just doesn't work.

Unless this one grows on me a lot, I think I will skip the home shirt this year.

Wish we weren't burdened with this sponsor for three years...the money better be good!

Someone has edited a navy sponsor on the front, a lot more subtle and looks miles better than the black blob. 

IMG_9765.PNG

Just now, Butty said:

Someone has edited a navy sponsor on the front, a lot more subtle and looks miles better than the black blob. 

IMG_9765.PNG

Huge improvement. Chalk and cheese really 

A quick look at the Roverstore for an impending grandchild kit ..and it quotes " Colour  Sky/White"...or baby blue yes BLUE as ive told my daughter ♥️

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Absolutely. The first thing you see when you look at the shirt is that black sponsor it stands out like a sore thumb. The navy is so much more subtle and blends in nicely. Ah well never mind.

Much better with navy rather than black.

As an aside, is that picture of EB, DL & CE going back into the dressing room saying "f**k that, I'm not going out in public in this sh!t!"? 😀

Oh what could have been. The kit looks class without the sponsor. Feel sorry for Umbro to be fair. Their hard work has been undone by a silly logo! 

The only positive with that sponsor logo is it’s like a sillouete of our badge but sideways (I’m clutching at straws!!)

5DAC9966-C216-4B5E-BD0C-8861C10C0ECF.png

47 minutes ago, Butty said:

Absolutely. The first thing you see when you look at the shirt is that black sponsor it stands out like a sore thumb.

Which is why the sponsor would never agree to change their logo colour for us! They will want to be seen. They'll be seen on less shirts in Blackburn with that though.

Maybe this is all a tactical masterplan. Some of the dumber opposition players may constantly think they're marking our number 10! Which aside from sowing confusion, it will be psychologically unsettling to think that Danny Graham is eveywhere at once.

I prefer Everton blue to Man City blue. This new Rovers shirt looks like washed out crap.

Very disappointed.

Really disappointed I think it look so awsul , I am not averse to a light blue but that black 10on the front is all wrong , just looks like players have the shirts on back to front , I won't be buying it 

1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Why is Evans eye 

1 hour ago, Butty said:

IMG_9765.PNG

Why is Evans eyeballing Lenihan

1 hour ago, Butty said:

IMG_9765.PNG

Still not a fan due to how pale the blue half is but that does look a heck of a lot better.

Presumably black stands out more. But so do sore thumbs.

50 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Which is why the sponsor would never agree to change their logo colour for us! They will want to be seen. They'll be seen on less shirts in Blackburn with that though.

Maybe this is all a tactical masterplan. Some of the dumber opposition players may constantly think they're marking our number 10! Which aside from sowing confusion, it will be psychologically unsettling to think that Danny Graham is eveywhere at once.

Looking at their wesite the only time their logo is black is on our shirt. It’s normally a white ‘10’.

So there was lots of latitude.

5201D650-2BB7-4555-8E6F-6613F53B02D2.jpeg

Just now, Stuart said:

Looking at their wesite the only time their logo is black is on our shirt. It’s normally a white ‘10’.

So there was lots of latitude.

5201D650-2BB7-4555-8E6F-6613F53B02D2.jpeg

Too square. 

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Too square. 

Maybe. But that’s their logo. They didn’t have to make it black.

We went through all this when they did the Crown logo. That shirt could have been so much better.

We are historically really bad at this.