BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

East Lancs Times

Has anyone come across this online?.

http://eastlancstimes.co.uk/

It seems to be a poor Burnley version of the satirical online newspaper 'The Rochdale Herald'.

What is most amusing are the Facebook comments at the bottom of each article and how unbelievably thick the residents of Burnley are.

For example an article stating that potholes won't be repaired in Burnley due to them being of historical importance.  The article is written by a Mike Hunt should be a dead giveaway but lack of intelligence prevails when it comes to our six fingered cousins.

Some comments:

''Can I just add to my comment I was born in Burnley in 1944 not all but most roads were cobbles so who gave permission for them to be covered with tarmac if we were covering "Historic Interest" it's a stupid excuse''

''I ride a motorcycle to commute I don’t get a popped tyre or a dinted wheel I get dead when I get thrown off and get hit with a oncoming vehicle''

Another article stating that there is to be an international airport built in Burnley. Some actually clocked on to this, I doubt they were locals though.

''There's more chance of it never getting cold and snowing in Burnley ever again,what a load of BULLSHIT''

''Be superb for the town if it materialises''

Naivety or stupidity?, I definitely think the latter with regards to those lot. 

Edited by Clitherover

• Moderation Lead

I do buzz off people being mugged off by satire tbh.

Someone on my Facebook shared a Rochdale Herald article and said they were fuming. 

Absolute cringefest....

• Like 3