BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

1 minute ago, Stuart said:

Let’s not go there. Just enjoy the game instead of looking for people to spar with!

:rover:

Point remains. Smallwood, (imo) is picking up unfair criticism. You can call that looking for an argument or you can be an adult and accept its opinion.

1 minute ago, AdamRochina said:

evans been very good today though, im not trying to single him out, its just hes a clear weak link today looks so far off the pace, hopefully he picks it up 

Fair enough I’m not watching it. I’m talking about the last few months really, he may well be poor today. 

Overall though I think he has twice the bite of Evans, if not the same technique or energy

Just now, Biz said:

Fair enough I’m not watching it. I’m talking about the last few months really, he may well be poor today. 

Overall though I think he has twice the bite of Evans, if not the same technique or energy

Mate, you got to watch it today. Just before half time, Smallwood lost composure and passed to Dack putting him into trouble right in front of TM. Evans been good today. Not his greatest supporter though.

Just now, Biz said:

i said before i prefered smallwood but today and for the past few games evans has looked twice the player and i wouldent want to drop evans now,  smallwood needs to pick it up we all know he has that bite and can be a brilliant tenacious little midfielder and for some reason hes heads dropped, hes not been diabolical just off the pace and hopefully can pick it up 

• Like 1

• Backroom

Decent half. We look pretty solid. We were set up to nick a goal and we've done that. I just hope we don't revert to type and start sitting back because we all know what'll happen next. Get a second and this Hull team are done. 

Excellent performance so far from us. 

Lenihan sticking out like a Premier League player today. We look dangerous every time we get the ball. Nyambe and Bell speed are so important to the 4-5-1. Armstrong is a lethal weapon playing the offside trap.

We are a couple of players away from being in the playoff race IMO

• Like 1

Just now, Biz said:

Point remains. Smallwood, (imo) is picking up unfair criticism. You can call that looking for an argument or you can be an adult and accept its opinion.

Ha! But I won’t reciprocate.

Smallwood is fast looking like our weak link sadly. It happens when other players get better and we bring in better ones. He needs to improve quickly and be more unsung hero in this division.

We still need to keep improving all over the pitch. There’s no room for sentiment I’m afraid.

Anyway, Mowbray has picked a bright, attacking side, we are playing well against a team “supposedly” far strong than us, and it’s 1-0 at half time and I’m supping a beer.

Let’s enjoy it while it lasts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tugay's Right Foot said:

Mate, you got to watch it today. Just before half time, Smallwood lost composure and passed to Dack putting him into trouble right in front of TM. Evans been good today. Not his greatest supporter though.

I would’ve but I’m in wales! Signal allows for this alone!

4 minutes ago, Biz said:

I don't think it'd unfair criticism. The lad's a tryer he just hasn't quite got it if we want to challenge at the top end of the table imo.

3 minutes ago, Fraserkirky said:

Excellent performance so far from us. 

Lenihan sticking out like a Premier League player today. We look dangerous every time we get the ball. Nyambe and Bell speed are so important to the 4-5-1. Armstrong is a lethal weapon playing the offside trap.

We are a couple of players away from being in the playoff race IMO

Of the two CBs, strangely Mulgrew seems a bit shaky today. Hope that’s ironed out in the second half.

we can’t sit back!! More of the same please. That pace is worrying for Hull

1 minute ago, Stuart said:

:wacko: You’re not even watching it!

You know how often I watch home and away, that’s a battle you’ll be wasting your time getting into Jisty.. :)

I generally can’t see the reason for beef with Smallwood. If I had a list of weak links, Raya, Evans, Samuel, Nyambe and one or two others would be higher up the list of concerns - even though I like and rate all those players in different ways!

1 minute ago, Biz said:

You know how often I watch home and away, that’s a battle you’ll be wasting your time getting into Jisty.. :)

I generally can’t see the reason for beef with Smallwood. If I had a list of weak links, Raya, Evans, Samuel, Nyambe and one or two others would be higher up the list of concerns - even though I like and rate all those players in different ways!

Let’s not be singling our individuals for criticism! :D 

• Like 1