BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackburn Rovers‏Verified account @Rovers 3m3 minutes ago

More

How’s @BradDacks40, boss? “He’s told me that he’s okay, it’s nothing serious. There’s a bit of swelling but there’s no twist, so fingers crossed he’ll be ready to go again in a couple of days.”

Have to say that Evans had an excellent game for me and was MOM,

Armstrongs pace is going to cause problems for a lot of teams this season - what a snip.

Lenihan the usual rock at the back.

Nyambe just gets better and better.

LB is Bells to lose now.

Raya - what a stop.

Those four (excluding Evans) are all young - what will they be worth in todays market after a good season? Then add Dack into that too.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

If we had a Rhodes in his prime in this team we would score a hell of a lot more. Need someone who can stick in the net.

Rhodes in his prime would never have created the space and opportunities for Dack and others that Graham and Armstrong do though. 

• Like 3

Great win and great backing in the away end.

Seen a few people knock Palmer on here. I thought he actually did well first half, opened them up a few times, second half not as good but still.

Also until graham came on the pitch he was Rayas only outlet. Every long ball from the back was aimed at him and he won a fair few. 

He is by no means the finished article but more positive than negative for me.

Played well all in all and game should have been 2 or 3 out of hulls reach by 70 mins, Bennett's chance especially.

Edit- also worth pointing out hull are one of the worst teams I've seen play for a while. Devoid of quality.

Edited by Drover
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, dingles staying down 4ever said:

Not the first time that Bennett has missed simple tap ins. At least this time it didn't cost us.

Oldham away last season. He did brilliantly to get in up the bye line, took it around the keeper -then hit the post from about four yards out. My mum could have scored from there. Cost us a point for sure, maybe three as it was 0-0 at the time.

• Like 1