BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Just now, AdamRochina said:

smallwood looks so far of the pace, i feel bad for him he seems to be getting worse, likes it a confidence issue, hope he dosent read this message board haha

Stop singling him out for criticism then. He’s been no worse than Evans for 6 months, but I think the faithfull seemingly need someone to beef at.

In other news. We’ve got Dack in attack and we’ve gor our rovers back.

Just now, Tugay's Right Foot said:

Bennett has a lot of graft but nothing noteworthy yet.

on another note, Lampard’s derby is 2-0 down at Millwall

Would much rather have him CM. Is energy is a massive asset in the middle but doesnt provide much out wide. 

Get in Dack! Hes stepped up to the championship easy!

Just now, Biz said:

Stop singling him out for criticism then. He’s been no worse than Evans for 6 months, but I think the faithfull seemingly need someone to beef at.

Let’s not go there. Just enjoy the game instead of looking for people to spar with!

:rover:

Just now, Biz said:

I don’t think it’s that. It’s looking to improve on the players on show and it can be quite clear that Smallwood is performing below the other midfielders.

1 minute ago, Biz said:

evans been very good today though, im not trying to single him out, its just hes a clear weak link today looks so far off the pace, hopefully he picks it up