BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Other Football League 2018/19

• Moderation Lead

‘Football needs "to look at how it treats the owners at some of its clubs" as without them, fans "wouldn't have a club’.

Same goes the other way!

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, jodrell said:

It's no wonder errant owners are allowed to buy and subsequently ruin good football clubs with pricks like Harvey in governance. In the case of several clubs new owners bought good, well run clubs, oversaw relegation(s) and saddled the clubs with unmanageable debt. And we have to be grateful.

It's like reading some of our own fans telling us how we have to be forgive, forget and be grateful to the hopeless Indians who have ruined our great club.

• Backroom
Just now, Stuart said:

Amazing finish.

Netflix will be gutted.

Netflix may be delighted, an epic ending to season two and more fuel for season three!

Leeds losing in the semis and Sunderland in their final is great stuff though.

Sky now hoping for a Lampard story tomorrow 

Just now, Tom said:

Netflix may be delighted, an epic ending to season two and more fuel for season three!

Leeds losing in the semis and Sunderland in their final is great stuff though.

Sky now hoping for a Lampard story tomorrow 

Relegation

Change of ownership

Lost a Wembley Cup Final

Lost a Play-Off match at Wembley

If they wanted a tale of football misery they are getting plenty of material.

• Like 4

Just now, Stuart said:

Relegation

Change of ownership

Lost a Wembley Cup Final

Lost a Play-Off match at Wembley

If they wanted a tale of football misery they are getting plenty of material.

Can't wait. When's it released ?

Just now, Husky said:

That Will Grigg fella looks like he could step up a level.

League one has always been his level. There’s a reason he’s got so many promotions from that league, not good enough for the championship.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, CD_93 said:

We’ll hear tomorrow that Bauer never had any intention of leaving Charlton and is delighted to have signed a new five year deal.

From what I saw Bauer doesn't seem to be much of an improvement on Downing. Maybe we can dodge a bullet there now they've been promoted. The lad Bielsic ? playing on his right looked a better bet to me.

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

From what I saw Bauer doesn't seem to be much of an improvement on Downing. Maybe we can dodge a bullet there now they've been promoted. The lad Bielsic ? playing on his right looked a better bet to me.

I was about to post the same about Bielek. He looked much better than Bauer in my opinion. The lad Aribo didn't impress too much neither. He was too languid in possession for me and we have enough of them already.

Just now, arbitro said:

I was about to post the same about Bielek. He looked much better than Bauer in my opinion. The lad Aribo didn't impress too much neither. He was too languid in possession for me and we have enough of them already.

Yeah Bielek look quicker than Bauer  and he sensed danger. Not bad on the ball either. I was surprised to hear how young he was, he didn't play like an U-21. Just goes to show what's out there in Europe.

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Yeah Bielek look quicker than Bauer  and he sensed danger. Not bad on the ball either. I was surprised to hear how young he was, he didn't play like an U-21. Just goes to show what's out there in Europe.

I just checked and he is on loan from Arsenal so I guess he'll go back there. It'll be a shame for Charlton as their team could be broken up with Bauer and Aribo out of contract.

8 hours ago, deryck guyler's spoon said:

If only Sunderland had a manager who knew how to get out of that division with a "big budget".

I know what you mean. Graeme Jones would have been excellent for them.

Someone like him would have walked the League One title with the biggest budget and Bradley Dack. Instead we have a guy who has underachieved in each of his three seasons.