BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Other Football League 2018/19

Just now, Mattyblue said:

I don’t think he’s mentally well.

The media are taking advantage, to me.

Crossed my mind too. What if it turns out that he is just some fantasist? He has been really bad news for Bolton just by being on the scene.

Just now, Stuart said:

Crossed my mind too. What if it turns out that he is just some fantasist? He has been really bad news for Bolton just by being on the scene.

Just now, Mattyblue said:

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/8863882.bassini-i-was-offered-blackburn-rovers/

That was almost us

• Like 1

Just watched the clip back

Mike Blood JMW solicitors ex brabners signed it.

This is taken of Twitter from being shown in tv - if that’s a real letter he’s got and not one he’s typed the administrators are in big trouble given FV still haven’t got proof of funding weeks after being announced as bidder.

A313D9BE-89FE-4791-AA27-06B32F70CE1C.png

Edited by Scotland1

37 minutes ago, Stuart said:

That’s embarrassing. “Look I’ve got a letter that says I’m good for the money”.

Was it cold in Bolton today? That’s a big old coat. Did he have the cash in the lining?

That's actually Moss Bank Park where it's been filmed.

Really, really strange.

• Like 3

• Backroom
56 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Agreed, listening to Bassini he seems like he's not all there. He did an interview on SSN not too long ago and was barely able to form coherent sentences at times. 

It's all rather odd. 

Jim White loves having him on talksport.

’EXCLUSIVE interview with the would be owner of Bolton’

They obviously all know he’s got issues and will never own them, but just let him make a fool of himself for an hour, good radio ay!

Edited by Mattyblue

Just now, DE. said:

Agreed, listening to Bassini he seems like he's not all there. He did an interview on SSN not too long ago and was barely able to form coherent sentences at times. 

It's all rather odd. 

I genuinely thought he was drunk on SSN!

13 hours ago, Stuart said:

Fantasist...Bolton? 

Media not asking basic questions so the theory they want him to make fool of himself could be correct. They could start by asking people like Dave Richards and John Williams if they are connected to him in any way. Then you only have to dig up his friendship with Jerome Anderson to sum up what type of person he is. 

Are those Bolton fans with their phones in their background? Why would they want a picture with a clown like that?

Edited by Vinjay17

10 hours ago, JHRover said:

Other rumours doing the rounds that Tom Morris (owner of Home Bargains and absolutely loaded) has got on board with Football Ventures to buy them.

Different Morris, nowhere near as loaded.

Which has dampened their spirits somewhat.

• Backroom

The brutal truth for Bolton is that almost any investor seriously looking at them is going to be dodgy to some degree. What smart businessman is going to look at Bolton, in their current state, and say "yeah, that looks like something I want to sink some cash into" ? There is no obvious upside to putting any money into Bolton, unless it involves something on the side which will almost certainly not benefit the football club. 

• Like 2

• Backroom
27 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

No sympathy from me. Knew exactly what he was getting into when he pitched up there. He might as well have quit at the start of the summer if this was going to be his attitude tbh. 

Edited by DE.
  • Like 1