BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Other Football League 2018/19

Just now, Mattyblue said:

Luca Connell gone to Celtic.

Think Bolton are down to about 7 senior pros.

No pre season games, no season tickets, hardly any players and coaching staff don't know if they'll be there.

Still no news on a punishment for not playing Brentford when the fixture was set or then rearranging it. More points deducted surely.

Just now, JHRover said:

No pre season games, no season tickets, hardly any players and coaching staff don't know if they'll be there.

Still no news on a punishment for not playing Brentford when the fixture was set or then rearranging it. More points deducted surely.

I have it from an impeccable source that Anderson was big buddies with Shaun Harvey and that lots of the goings on at Bolton were covered up. With that and the botched TV deal I got the impression that Harvey jumped before he was pushed.

As I understand it the sale/takeover of Bolton still hasn't gone through.

2 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Luca Connell gone to Celtic.

Think Bolton are down to about 7 senior pros.

And one of them is Jason Lowe... Oztumer must wish he had picked Rovers instead!

783209A5-CBD3-4910-AE9B-82703E0A9E80.jpeg

Edited by Stuart

If some sort of stability happens, we can loan them a load of our youngsters and effectively make them our B team. Throw in Smallwood and Benny B, and then they will be Bolton Rovers. I doubt they'll pay much towards the wages but it will be funny to think of the fans realising that we are their benefactor.

• Like 1

You’d think that Magennis will be looking for a move, scoring goals for Northern Ireland

There is no one to sell him.

You’d have thought that they’d have all been able to walk away for free by breach of contract if they weren’t being paid.

Very odd situation.

With a huge points deduction and an eventual squad of 14 that will be made up of kids and the frees that nobody else wants you’d think that they must be nailed on to be a League Two side in 2020/21. That’s if they don’t go pop.

I do wonder how things are going to pan out at Rovers...

Just now, Stuart said:

There is no one to sell him.

You’d have thought that they’d have all been able to walk away for free by breach of contract if they weren’t being paid.

I imagine they still can, a couple of their players already have, so if their agent hears of interest they may pull the trigger...

Edited by Mattyblue

I imagine they still can, a couple of their players already have, so if their agent hears of interest they may pull the trigger...

Let’s hope Mowbray doesn’t get any ideas as the end of the window nears...