Sign in to follow this  
S8 & Blue

Other Football League 2018/19

Barrow imploding with a dangerous 9 games left to go.

Got lucky with a Harrogate o.g. straight out of looney tunes avoiding the gap dropping to 2 points.

Still have 4 points and a probably unassailable 12 goals difference as a cushion at the top of the National League but two defeats in rapid succession are making it squeaky bum rather than a procession to promotion.

1st April visit to 2nd place Harrogate Town looks tasty and several fixtures against play-off contenders to come...

My Scouse neighbour has been doing some work at Evans Cornwall residence. He asked him (about 3 weeks back) how's the football going?

His reply was "As expected"

22 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

My Scouse neighbour has been doing some work at Evans Cornwall residence. He asked him (about 3 weeks back) how's the football going?

His reply was "As expected"

I was talking with a former Ipswich player a couple of weeks ago and his impression was that Evans is happy to reposition Ipswich as a League 1 club due to how expensive the Championship has become to compete in. Last season they stocked up on League 1 players, and their business this season doesn't suggest they were gunning for an immediate return to the Championship. I imagine their operating model now will be academy players, free transfers and cheap loans. 

Andy Holt offering Stanley season ticket holders refunds pro rata on remaining games if they don't fancy attending due to the covid-19 virus.

Find him annoying at times but an absolutely class move that, minutes later Rovers tweeted out about buying tickets, doubt a similar courtesy will be extended to us 

Chorley match away at Bromley off due one of Chorley players showing symptoms