BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

Just now, Dryhorse said:

The Scottish that is in your mind not mines I couldnt care less were he came from fact is he is a leader who can easilly play that level go count the number of seasons he has had there he even got capped not to long ago 

How much have you seen of him last couple of years?Can t be much because he has hardly played!

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

We dont need a right back. We have enough cover there unless Caddis move on. 

The Fact that Mowbray played Bennett at full back when Nyambe was injured tells you what Mowbray's think about Caddis as cover & even then he couldn't get on the bench most of the time.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dryhorse said:

Also he signed a short term contract with Bury who ever said they let him go dont have a clue he went there to get his fitness back after injury 150 games in the championship tells its own story of how good he is

Believe me getting his fitness back didn't work.If you read my post properly I said if he got fit and in shape become actually be decent but it's not going to happen in my opinion. I watched him in league one last year ,did you?He wasn't good enough

5 minutes ago, JHRover said:

If the summer goes well and we then reach Xmas in a healthy position then with 6 months remaining on his initial deal it would make sense to think about extending and improving his contract.

If the summer doesn't go well or we make a horrific start to the season and we reach Xmas in the bottom 3 then we don't give him a new deal, at least not until safety is secured.

You don't give him a bumper new deal now when there's so many plates still spinning. He doesn't know what backing (if any) he'll get this summer or remotely what sort of squad we'll be going into next season with. I presume he'll have had a bonus for promotion so he'll have been rewarded for that success.

disagree again, I would back Mowbray long term and keep him here. 

He will know by now what his budget is. probably had his meeting with the owners and will be on his way back tomorrow. expect an interview with BBC Radio Lancs and Sky Sports on Friday. 

Very pleased we are being linked with Edwards from Peterborough. would be good signing here. 

I watch league one games to ive got skysports not saying he is that good all that I am saying is he has played 150 league games in the championship it either says he is good or the staadard is poor telling you who is better big Naismith but he will prob sign for Hull

• Backroom
3 minutes ago, Dryhorse said:

I am Dyslexic Hogg or what ever the admins called here warning about my grammar what is that all about?

Ban me if you like sad really but there you go when ive been nothing but plesent in hete with you

Chaddy is dyslexic too but he manages. Takes 2 mins to check back through a post.

• Like 1

Why does he have to re read his own post? I'm dyslexic and I've never had anyone ask Me to proof read?! 

Dryhorse I agree with you when we signed caddis I was over the moon he's always been a decent right back for Brum ..always ever present .. don't know what went wrong when he comes here but it hasn't worked out ..keep up the good suggestions to mate 

Just now, Hanks said:

No the Blue and White Tinted glasses Chaddy wears are not for ophthalmic reasons.

no need for the unnecessary insult at me.

Now can we get back to discussing transfer targets and links to players through the media 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

no need for the unnecessary insult at me.

Now can we get back to discussing transfer targets and links to players through the media 

It was a jest, not meant as an insult.

As for potential targets Joe Garner could do a good job for us but I think his contract at Ipswich has some time to run, He is a grafter and would probably be open to a move back home. 

4 minutes ago, Dryhorse said:

Punt Caddis on or loan him back up to Scotland to see out his year sure that a few SPL teams would take him not all of them but a few St Mirren maybe 

To play in that super-fast Scottish league you were bigging up the other day?

You have got to be kidding, Caddis is a cart horse!

3 minutes ago, Mozzer said:

Gwion  Edwards and Hakeem Adelakun could be good shouts , free transfers , two pace wingers and at a good age . 

I would be happy with the 2 of them, the lad from Hibs, Chapman and Armstrong back on loan and whatever we have to spend laid down on a striker.

Just now, Dryhorse said:

Aberdeen were looking at Caddis and when ever ive saw him he looks like he has pace so why not?Guy might want to come home maybe Partick or Hamilton would take him to

I wouldn't be surprised if he went up north. I don't think he was signed for the championship, which is why I don't get why we signed him for 2 years. I am actually flabbergasted that he is still only 30...He looks a decent footballer, but physically way, way off what is required. Get in the gym Paul lad! 

4 minutes ago, Dryhorse said:

Aberdeen were looking at Caddis and when ever ive saw him he looks like he has pace so why not?Guy might want to come home maybe Partick or Hamilton would take him to

I'm speechless. When did you actually last see him play? He genuinely looked like a pub league player. 

Played four times this year was in Scotland team end of last year never looked out of place be speachless if you like 150 championship games and was club captain at Brum proves when be gets a chance he can play that level obvoiusly he is not in your gaffers plans that does not make him a bad player just means he thinks others are better

• Moderation Lead

I'll be honest, I'm very surprised anyone wants us to keep Caddis. If he wasn't good enough for League one, what makes anyone think he'll be good enough for a league above?

He's been available for selection yet a central midfielder was selected ahead of him.

• Like 5

Caddis is clearly having some trouble with weight .. if he were to shed a few pounds he could possibley be the player he was at Brum who did have a turn of pace and was an ever present player for them.. he's a decent player who for some reason haven't worked out here