BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

4 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Huth hasnt played a league game all season and Collins wages would be far too much for me. We already got some old pros in the squad like Graham, Conway, Whittingham and Mulgrew.  

I agree we shouldnt be signing Collins or Huth. Too injury prone for me but I'm not against signing a defender in their 30s as there are many out there playing at a higher level than we will be. And yet Chaddy you want us to offer 33yr old spring chicken Conway a new deal, who plays a position where younger legs are certainly required. I swear you make things up as you go along and forget what you've previously posted. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Paul Mani said:

Any news yet on how Tony’s meeting in India went??

From Rich Sharpe

have been trying but nothing as yet - hopefully something tomorrow and then more later in the week. Noises I’m hearing are positive though.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

From Rich Sharpe

have been trying but nothing as yet - hopefully something tomorrow and then more later in the week. Noises I’m hearing are positive though.

Please do elaborate

7 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

From Rich Sharpe

Not sure why some are laughing at that post Chaddy. 

Are we the only club where fans want to almost know the transfer budget? Hey other teams, we have this much to spend! Quick, charge us more! 

• Like 1

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Not sure why some are laughing at that post Chaddy. 

Are we the only club where fans want to almost know the transfer budget? Hey other teams, we have this much to spend! Quick, charge us more! 

Exactly.

10 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

From Rich Sharpe

Not exactly going to say "it went shit and they're a bunch of tight bastards" I suppose...

• Like 1

Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

I'm just going to firstly get my glasses out the car and then leave you all to it ?

Nah I'm done. Nothing more to add. Boring at this time of year, esp a world cup year. Transfers don't really get going till after the tournament.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Raya4espania said:

Nah I'm done. Nothing more to add. Boring at this time of year, esp a world cup year. Transfers don't really get going till after the tournament.

Isn't the transfer window now closed before the first game of the season hence why it's open earlier?

7 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

What? :D

Ha! Sorry! What I meant was...that the world cup is unlikely to have a great effect this time around as the window closes earlier this year than in previous years. ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

From Rich Sharpe

Hi mate, yeah that was an interesting reply to my tweet hey? 

To those on here who didn’t see my tweet I just asked Rich Sharpe if he’d had any feedback since TM returned in respect of good or bad news...

• Like 1