BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

Just now, islander200 said:

Lenihan has only 12 months left on his deal so that is just as pressing.

Dack definitely deserves improved terms but he is still under contract for another 2 with an option of a third in the club's favour.

Agree on Lenihan but Dack will presumably be on a very modest deal at the moment so that would be my top priority ahead of bringing anyone else In.

16 hours ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

I thought his movement was pretty good off the ball, had 1 or 2 shots but his skills when he got the ball was pants. The actor who replaced Seaman was a master of the penalty shootout.

The best thing about that game was that there was no Jonathan F***ing Wilkes to endure

Sensible deal for Graham and it has to be said that it's about damn time! Whoever is advising the three scrouges at the moment seems to have some sense. Thank fuck......

You'd have to expect the supposed appearance based extension will happen. It will take some striker to keep him out of the team for the majority of the season I'd say. It's because of Graham players like Armstrong & Dack excelled like they did. You can tell he has been a Premier League player that's for sure.

• Like 1

Just now, Atko's Engine said:

Great deal, really pleased with this, seems to please everyone too which is quite a feat!!!  A very positive start to the summer's activity.

He plays well and gets along with Dack well it seems, anyone not happy with another 12 months of that would be bonkers. He will need replacing soon though, so we really need to find somebody else that could grow into that role. Samuel has seemingly worked hard preseason so far but I still dont see him as a striker and would probably be better offering his pace as one of the three behind. 

Edited by JacknOry

Start of last season I wasn’t DG’s biggest fan, I thought he was lazy and disinterested because we were in League 1 (maybe he was unfit who knows) but I have completely changed my thoughts on him for a while now - delighted to see him sign. Seems like a top person and a great player to have around.

2 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Really pleased to see Graham sign a new deal. Never expected anything else amidst the rumoured multi year deals apparently on offer elsewhere. 

Only speculation, probably agents promoting their players or whatever, but not sure thats what we need. Hector is an ok Championship defender but cant see him dislodging Mulgrew or Lenihan, nor being happy as a back up. Not seen Chalobah but surely it would make sense to loan an attacking player, maybe Hudson-Odoi, who can give us something a bit different?

Dont know Hudson Odoi..

On us being linked with these 2 players, i deffo dont see it as paper talk at all. Come from a respectable source John Cross. 

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

Dont know Hudson Odoi..

On us being linked with these 2 players, i deffo dont see it as paper talk at all. Come from a respectable source John Cross. 

John cross? Is he the Arsenal guy who is hated by all the Arsenal fans and also for someone who's an Arsenal corrospondent wasnt he absolutely clueless in regards to their recent managerial appointment? If he can't get things about his own team right I doubt he's going too know much about Rovers.

9 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Dont know Hudson Odoi..

John Cross, a journalist for the Mirror newspaper? 

Chaddy, it is a rumour until we see it in black and white.

• Like 1

Great news. Love DG & as others have said, him & Dack play off each other so well it would've been criminal to allow him to leave. 

Interesting tweet from Bennet. Wouldn't be too upset to see either of those back at Ewood. Just hope Chapman can return from his injury & return to the form he showed before it. Come on Tony, u know it makes sense!

21 minutes ago, dallydally said:

Nothing startling. Nixon a waste of space. Sharpe ok

Yeah I listened.Interesting that Sharpe reckons Mowbray will be looking to bring in 2 central midfielders.Not a big fan of Evans,he has talent but has just never done enough in a Rovers shirt for me so hopefully at least one of the midfielders will be coming in as a starter.Be interesting to see if Smallwood can show his pre Christmas form in the Championship for us 

On 04/06/2018 at 12:53, chaddyrovers said:

Chatter seems to be that he's pretty much signed for us and it's just a case of when it's announced.

Can't say I'm too enthused about it really and it seems one dip to far into the Irish market but hopefully he produces the goods.

We're also in for Callum Connolly (Everton) and Cameron Jerome (Derby) who would be much more solid signings to complement the squad.

Just now, ChrisPriceBaldSpot said:

Joe Morrell from Bristol City being linked. 21yo midfielder. 

Quick look at his stats as never heard of him and he hasn't played a senior game for Bristol city.Played 38 times on loan at Cheltenham last season though