BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

• Backroom
10 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Danny Green ?    Sounds like a character off Football Factory or something, is he a proper in the know geezer then ?

You might be onto something there! Cross between Danny Dyer and Green Street.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Yes it is.We have been back 1 week and not even our full squad as the lads who had internationals are still off.It is early into pre season.Another week until we play our first pre season game!

Back from Austria one week! Anyway, I'm bored with this, you're as stubborn as I am!

If the rumours are true about Armstrong and Chapman, we are on the right path even if the journey takes a litle bit longer!

Haha, are we that desperate that we are taking the word of someone on Facebook?!

I'm going to stick my neck out and say that neither Chapman or Armstrong will be here permanently come the end of the window.

1 hour ago, islander200 said:

Speculation that Jack O'Connell once of this parish is the subject of a 6 million bid from Brighton

Every time I saw him play for our youth team I new he was good enough for the first team. Couldn't believe he didn't break through. Wharton isn't as good but he is good enough to be getting first team chances

39 minutes ago, 47er said:

Back from Austria one week! Anyway, I'm bored with this, you're as stubborn as I am!

If the rumours are true about Armstrong and Chapman, we are on the right path even if the journey takes a litle bit longer!

They only come back today.Hopefully some announcements on new contracts and new signings will arrive soon

40 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Haha, are we that desperate that we are taking the word of someone on Facebook?!

I'm going to stick my neck out and say that neither Chapman or Armstrong will be here permanently come the end of the window.

People moan there's nothing being said. Then moan when it's being said. Can't win with you lot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tomphil said:

Danny Green ?    Sounds like a character off Football Factory or something, is he a proper in the know geezer then ?

There was a character called Danny Green in Grange Hill in the 80's. He was  a good footballer, a Grange Hill galactico if you will. So it follows the info might be legit.

Get excited. It's the future. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ladyboys of Bank Top said:

There was a character called Danny Green in Grange Hill in the 80's. He was  a good footballer, a Grange Hill galactico if you will. So it follows the info might be legit.

But he might just say no ??.

• Like 2

Just now, Ladyboys of Bank Top said:

Vaguely remember that character, didn't he end up brown bread or something ?

Would he be worth 3 or 5 million in todays market ?  We've got that to spend y'know ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RoversClitheroe said:

People moan there's nothing being said. Then moan when it's being said. Can't win with you lot.

People arent moaning that nothings been said, people are moaning that nothings been done signing wise, presumably.

We arent all yearning for some facebook randomer to make stuff up to give us something to talk about.

Still, it is the off season, and people do seem to get off on it.

57 minutes ago, JHRover said:

That Adelakun has joined Bristol City from Scunthorpe today. Sounds like they're also getting Weimann from Derby.

Shame, pacy, a winger, free, young, ticked every box. Hope Mowbray has someone better lined up and hasnt been sitting on his hands.

Just now, roversfan99 said:

Shame, pacy, a winger, free, young, ticked every box. Hope Mowbray has someone better lined up and hasnt been sitting on his hands.

But he is a player accused of having a bad attitude and that is something I would imagine TM would stay well away from. 

I still believe come the end of the transfer window we will all be happy with the squad 

Yeah. It'll be interesting to see how he gets on. There's a post, god knows how many pages back, that was relating info about him being a bit of a wrong 'un attitude-wise though. The proverbial 'bad apple'.

Just now, ChrisPriceBaldSpot said:

But he is a player accused of having a bad attitude and that is something I would imagine TM would stay well away from. 

I still believe come the end of the transfer window we will all be happy with the squad 

Just now, Give 'Em the Axe said:

Yeah. It'll be interesting to see how he gets on. There's a post, god knows how many pages back, that was relating info about him being a bit of a wrong 'un attitude-wise though. The proverbial 'bad apple'.

Scunthorpe fans seem sad to see him go on social media. Suppose there are always rumours flying round. Apparently Gladwin has a bad attitude but again I cant judge based on tittle tattle.

Maybe that is why weve stayed away, maybe we did offer a contract that was less, we will never know.

Scunthorpe fans seem sad to see him go on social media. Suppose there are always rumours flying round. Apparently Gladwin has a bad attitude but again I cant judge based on tittle tattle.

Maybe that is why weve stayed away, maybe we did offer a contract that was less, we will never know

Indeed! Who's to say?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ladyboys of Bank Top said:

I have made a terrible faux pas. It was Benny Green. For shame.... 

Benny Green and Danny Kendall, sounds like the type of centre forward pairing someone like Swindon would've had in the 80's ?

• Like 1