BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

Are we being Venkied, again.  Real and genuine  feel good factor around the club and a golden chance.to win back some if the lost fans, honest hard working manager and it seems he is nit being supported fully rectify the glaring deficincies in our team.  We have a great positive momentum and if we can come out strong who knows.

So what do Venkies do, for the sake of a few million they toss it all away.  Back the club ffs you never know you just might like it.

• Like 1

Just now, USABlue said:

Are we being Venkied, again.  Real and genuine  feel good factor around the club and a golden chance.to win back some if the lost fans, honest hard working manager and it seems he is nit being supported fully rectify the glaring deficincies in our team.  We have a great positive momentum and if we can come out strong who knows.

So what do Venkies do, for the sake of a few million they toss it all away.  Back the club ffs you never know you just might like it.

Calm down, we know Mrs D has an attention to detail, she knows all the players even their positions and promised to preserve the Jack Walker legacy.

So i imagine she is analysing all the players on the wish list before deciding which is the best for the five million plus a few loans to get us into Europe this year, taking a bit longer this season as her script writer is still sulking after  losing a court case with HMRC again

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Tormund said:

Another attacking player that I’d like us to go for is Bersant Celina from City, wouldn’t be surprised if we are looking at him on a loan deal. I believe he did quite well at Ipswich last season.

A Norwegian newspaper wrote earlier today that he is close to joining Swansea.

Maddison, right age, mobile, skilful, wand of a left foot. If the venkys are serious about buying players to improve the team with potential increase in value in a couple of years surely he is worth a punt even at 2.5 million.  In todays market its chicken feed!

It may well be that Maddison and Armstrong are the 2 that TM really wants , however at the moment both fees outstretch the budget , so it's a game of brinkmanship and negotiation and if we can't get our own way we will only end up with one

14 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Last time I read Sheff Utd want him permanent. Few days was that. 

So he must be fit

Are Sheffield United really going to try and sign him from Sheffield Wednesday? Can't see that being a popular move.

Knows where the back of the net is and has performed in the Championship so I'd have a look at him but he'll be on good money. Will Wednesday let him go as well as Rhodes? What's Gary Hooper up to these days?

5 hours ago, perthblue02 said:

Calm down, we know Mrs D has an attention to detail, she knows all the players even their positions and promised to preserve the Jack Walker legacy.

So i imagine she is analysing all the players on the wish list before deciding which is the best for the five million plus a few loans to get us into Europe this year, taking a bit longer this season as her script writer is still sulking after  losing a court case with HMRC again

Calm down?  Not anything but calm, can I not be suspicious, untrusting and cynical yet remain calm.  These "skills" come with age, ask Jim.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, USABlue said:

Calm down?  Not anything but calm, can I not be suspicious, untrusting and cynical yet remain calm.  These "skills" come with age, ask Jim.

I think perthblue is making an ironic statement here...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Bolton have managed to get a couple of decent signings through the door on the cheap.  

Otzumer and now Wildschutt (sp) if they hadn't signed Lowe as well, I'd be saying hats off.  Not bad for a club supposedly in dire straits. 

Better than our recruitment so far, as we are relying on potential.

Otzumer and wildschut on loan are not better signings than Davenport and Rothwell. What has Otzumer done in the championship, is he not bought on potential too? Wildschut is a loan. Let's see who will have the most sell on value in a season or two. 

The rose tinted view some fans have of other clubs is hillarious. Making out Mcmanaman is some amazing signing for Wigan yesterday. If we signed him people would be saying he hasn't done anything in the last 3 seasons. 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel
  • Like 2