BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thursday deadline.

Just now, Stuart said:

His form is good. When you build up a reputation over a number of years like neo has I’ll let him bask in one now and again.

Recently it aint been that good. I used to feel the same but now i just feel like its a cryptic game similar to what Nicko plays.

• Like 1

Has he actually signed yet ?

Belter if he has/does, just what's needed to bolt onto this team.

I'll be a tad excited if we can bag a striker as well although it seems he might be packing the midfield instead.

Just now, tomphil said:

I'll be a tad excited if we can bag a striker as well although it seems he might be packing the midfield instead.

Sharpe and the Telegraph saying the paperwork will be completed Monday 

Just now, tomphil said:

Good point! The LT say 'closing in' on the deal

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TruRover said:

Would defo prefer a season long loan. Where have u heard this just as every where else is saying 6 months? Hope your right.

Going to have to correct myself unfortunately. The sky sports article said a season long loan but has changed to the end of the year.

Edited by CambridgeRover

4 minutes ago, OJRovers said:

The only worry is that he’s going to be stuck out of position on the wing, if Dack stays fit.

From what little I've seen on the Internet the lad could play out wide right and do a job. He's got decent pace, quick feet and a trick or two. He also knows how to pick at pass from a more central position so he should have a decent cross in his game.

He'd be a good sub for Dack if needed also.

Happy with the quality of Kasey Palmer, impressed me before and is definitely far better than some of the names banded around on this board in the last few days. Impressed me as a Huddersfield player. 

Not happy with the fact its only until the end of December.

Also dont understand why we are signing players in positions where we have depth in Dack and Rothwell. Not a fan of shoehorning players into positions that they dont naturally play in. If its as well as at least another pacy winger and striker then its a good move however. 

Just now, roversfan99 said:

Happy with the quality of Kasey Palmer, impressed me before and is definitely far better than some of the names banded around on this board in the last few days. Impressed me as a Huddersfield player. 

Not happy with the fact its only until the end of December.

Also dont understand why we are signing players in positions where we have depth in Dack and Rothwell. Not a fan of shoehorning players into positions that they dont naturally play in. If its as well as at least another pacy winger and striker then its a good move however. 

You're forgetting Gladwin also.

Don't get your hopes up too soon If its not being done till Monday... Remember who Derby manager is and who he used to play for... One phone call and it will be done in a second. 

Edited by Neal
  • Like 1

Just now, Ruaney said:

Maybe he’s going to use Dack up top?

Why would he do that? Dacks strength is coming frrom deep, taking players on and generally just making things happen int he final third - a striker he is not.

• Like 2